Warcraft III Reforged Version 1.32.3 Patch Notes

I wont be playing this game until RT and AT are no longer mixed. Ad I wont purchase Reforged until there is a complete graphic overall.

4 Likes

Where the F is my ability to use cheat codes and pause custom games against AI?

1 Like

I think Blizzard is just preparing for their annual April Fools joke ahead of time since the Coronavirus will be hitting harder in early April here. Right…?

YO HERE IS BLIZZARD WE MAKE YOUR REPLAYS UNWATCHABLE AGAIN , For what? Hmmm We don’t know , ah naga foot prints thats why . joke developer team , literally the worst in the world

4 Likes

When are we going to be able to save custom games?

1 Like

Well, guess it’s time to give trollforged another go

There’s desync fixes in the patch notes your replays are not so important.

2 Likes

garbage patch once again, you guys should be ashamed

3 Likes

Thanks for the update but I think we should have more “important” things before Naga footprints. Like a “Reconnect” option or customizing keybinds with in-game UI not with any text editor. These things are for big patches I guess…

Good fine detail updates, thanks for the work.

4 Likes

This is embarassing. Quit destroying the game, get going on what you claim to be a priority and optimize Reforged, right now it’s so annoying.

Also please, get a better team working on this project 'cause right now the Project Leads are TRASH.

6 Likes

Those aren’t more important than most of the fixes in this patch, because they’re fixes, not new features entirely

1 Like

… :frowning:

losing hope

4 Likes

HAHAHA @ BillyTHEKID

they changed a lot of icons and graphics assets, feels more reforgy now

1 Like

I liked the opening statement, despite of above mentioned critique of it.

But the rest of it is :yawning_face:

btw guys, if everyone agreed this game needed at minimum 3-4 months more work.

3-4 months has not yet passed so idk why is everyone surprised with lack of patch substance.

3 Likes

Yes thats why I said these things are for big patches. So we need “feature” update for quality of life and ladder & tourney ofc.

I don’t know what to say. Unbelievable…

4 Likes

Come on there is no reason to bash the developers, I don’t think they are the ones deciding what to implement and in what order. They are just regular guys like you and me. They are most likely getting their tasks assigned by some sort of manager who is working half of what they do and earning the double. It’s not very encouraging to work on the game if all you get for it is negative feedback. Sure, it is disappointing that there is still no ladder, but I don’t think being angry with the developers is gonna get us anywhere… I am a software developer myself, and I know what it’s like to work with customers. It’s not very satisfying if you spend all your time fixing bugs, and get nothing but negativity. To the developers: thanks for trying.

12 Likes

so when this is done it is going to be at best as good as the original game with just a graphic upgrade.

The worst thing is that I have to say thank you. because I already hoped it would never reach the original game level.

hey. The optional objective to secure a gold mine in A Dark Covenant still does not work. It might be a hard mode problem only.