Warcraft III Reforged Version 1.32.3 Patch Notes

When is post processing? Are the shadows and the light normal? When? (demo 2018) Will he be at all? Are you planning? Or will they leave it that way? And thanks at least for some corrections.

7 Likes

Im wondering. Is this some kind of out of season april fools joke?

20 Likes

Zug Zug! … you guys are nonsense

31 Likes

Other than it is telling you what they are working on. Even officially mentions custom campaigns, while another patch that shows the game isn’t “dead with no one working on it”

Forums told me there would be 0 more patches.

1 Like

Attack Blizzard for not properly funding the engineering resources required to put out faster patches. Attack Blizzard leadership for having this game ship without important features. Tweet at their leadership your displeasure.

Attacking the developers, calling them lazy, wishing ill on the classic games team, and saying they’re not working hard are ridiculous statements. It is painfully obvious the Classic game team working on this is small, and you all saying this hateful stuff to them is absurd. Shame on you.

24 Likes

Game isn’t dead Pog

2 Likes

like Ranked Ladders, Profiles, Clans, and Custom Campaigns

Bring back tournaments you stole away! Seriously after being a month away we were expecting something like profiles to be available and this is what you come up with?!

7 Likes

siktir amk i want to play laddergames and dont need any campaign improvements

2 Likes

What is your KPI for patch updates, number of bullets? Are you intentionally trying to anger the community by leading with a useless Naga update because you know we use that as a meme to describe your ineptitude?

The amount of useless changes contained in this update while there are REAL and GLARING problems in WC3 is shameful. You’ve had 2 months now, and nothing of actual substance has changed. I am embarrassed to be a fan of Blizzard and of WC3. Stop butchering a game that was made by people who actually understood gamers.

27 Likes

That is not accurate. It is another 1.6 GB download. The space used is much less since most of that download replaces existing files.

Due to how CASC works this space might not be immediately reclaimed due to file fragmentation. However if one were to clean install it would certainly not be 1.6 GB bigger than 1.32.2 was.

4 Likes

one guy was able to do it by himself for free. classic team has no excuses. shame on you for being ignorant

twitter.c om/w3pad/status/1240027492997632012?s =21

8 Likes

Dear Who are responsible for remastering this game,
Breathe, get calm and write this sentence down on a paper: "We have published legendary WC3’s remaster and there is no ladder or even profiles."and then, repeat: “We have published legendary WC3’s remaster and there is no ladder or even profiles.”

2 Likes

Really? They’ve had 2 years, and Pad has already implemented half the features we’re asking for in 2 months while working on it only part-time and not having access to source code. Blizzard obviously put the B team on Reforged/Classics as
they should, but none of us expected this team to manage to make the game worse than the original - that takes a special level of incompetence.

21 Likes

Sure they have implemented some stuff. Does not mean what they implemented works correctly or well. Blizzard at least has some quality assurance.

Most of the last 2 years has been spent on critical internal engine changes. Such as the move to D3D11, move to x86-64 and change to both x86-64 and Metal for Mac OS from PowerPC and an ancient version of OpenGL. Did that third party modder do any of these critical changes?!

9 Likes

When will there already be a fix that will add the visual level shown to us in the demo version on Con 18!!?? When will you add that very visual post-processing! ?

5 Likes

Is this a joke?

7 Likes

So are the desyncs fixed or not? Not sure. If not, then GG, almost 2 months from release.

IT’S NOT HIS JOB TO DO THAT! HE’S PART-TIME AND NOT EVEN EMPLOYED BY YOU GUYS.

I don’t know if the Reforged devs have their moms/siblings coming to the forums now, but I don’t know how anyone can possibly defend them at this point.

17 Likes

After this Patch, i can´t load my savegames. Pleas fix that…

1 Like