Warcraft III: Reforged System Specifications

i have the game free of the firewall but still. I had no problem with the beta before that last patch :confused:

No ultrawide(21:9) support either. Not surprise, at the end of the day Blizzard developed this game by them self without 3rd party contractors.

1 Like

Original blizzard devs aka BLIZZ NORTH wrapped up years ago right?

They would have never let this happen!

1 Like

sweet campaign is good enough for now! thanks for replying

does anyone know if this can be run on a late 2013 macbook pro? I’ve been out of gaming for awhile used to play this back in the day would be cool to rip through the campaign again

2.6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel Iris 1536 MB (integrated chip)

Thanks!

guys i buied the game but i can play whit the reforged mode in the video options dont let me choose the reforged mode what happen? what should I do? please tell me

BLIZZARD could you repair W3 and Reforged for us please?

Refund. thats what we all do. untill they deliver the product they advertised us

it will run just put it on potato settings.

This game takes up 30 GB on my hard drive even though I don’t own Reforged and just have a Classic license. Meaning all the Reforged models take up space on my hard drive but I can’t use them. As I’m playing on a mobile computer with only 128 GB SSD, I lose quite a substantial amount of space… I would be happy if only the models that were actually used were included in the game.

2 Likes

I have iMac 27" 2019 with i9-9900k with 40GB RAM and vega 46 with 8GB memory…
The game was consuming 100% CPU and GPU, and the FPS sometimes go down to 20 FPS …

Including the classic version is consuming a lot more resources now after update…

Also there is more UI problems on MAC + almost imposible to start the game ( 1 vs 1)

For me is WC3 refunded…
If Blizzard will fix this game maybe i will buy it again…

What needs to happen on a short term basis with this game:

MENU CUSTOMISATION

• I believe that the menu lacks the feel of the original Reign of Chaos. The Infernal Meteors need to re-appear in the menu screen, at least when, during the campaign, the Legion arrives. It will give a sense that the world has changed.
  • I also believe that the Icecrown background menu needs to appear when Arthas becomes the Lich King.
  • Then we must have the possibility to choose which menu background we want, like in Starcraft II.

MAP PREVIEW

• Map preview resolution is very low. It needs to be on a higher resolution. There are maps that show the creeps but having the map preview in such a low res, it is hard to see what’s what + they must be in keeping with the Reforged upgraded credo.

ACHIEVEMENTS

• Achievements should pop-up on the screens when we unlock various, after we finish a game, per Starcraft II.

UNIT COLOURS AND VISIBILITY

• Sometimes, during the gameplay, when there are many units present, it is very hard to distinguish what is what. A good example is when I kill the Ice Revenant that protects Frostmourne. I could barely distinguish where the human units ended and where the Revenant began. This issue needs to be addressed soon.
  • The fog of war does not reveal gold mine when enemy Undead or Night Elf are occupying said gold mine, thus allowing to know their location and possible race when Random.

SPELLS

• Some spells are still in Beta, see the cyclone…
1 Like

The new U.I, though it looked great, is bad for functionality. At Blizzcon I couldn’t see the items because the slots were too small. Even the spells looked odd.

They said it’d be “customizable”. At least they could add the old good “UI scale” setting.

Don’t forget a separate system spec for the chrome app that’s devouring performances.

because it’s the 9 series you could probably go back to the 660 paired with an equivalent era i7 cpu so a 3770 would almost give you 60 fps. that’s roughly 10 year old hardware.

WTF!!!
the reforged happened on my computer and not in the game

This “remake” is a travesty. Preordered last year when it was announced and was disappointed immediately after install… Requested my refund. Thanks Blizz. You have really gone down hill since D2 and W3. It shouldn’t be much to ask for a quality finished product from a veteran game developer but you couldn’t even manage that with D3 or anything after. There are indy games that are cleaner and more fun to play than this bull crap.

1 Like