Warcraft III: Reforged PTR - Version 1.35.0

Storm Bolt lvl 1 does 100 dmg

Single disable u must learn how to count. For Example: Sleeep, Impale, Wyrms attacks and so on.

Dude if u dont play this game dont post anything.

Read what I wrote above.

Do u know smth about this game?

1 Like

LOL
Does Tinker do more right click dps then Lich?
Does MK do more right click dps then Lich?
Does DK do more right click dps then Lich?
Does Crypt Lord do more right click dps the Lich?

Lich it is intelligence hero, his main strength should be his abilities and he has by far the strongest ability on lvl 1 in the game, may be the strongest on all lvls in the game, also intelligence not agility hero has the most impressive ranged right clicks in the game, couse scailing of his main atribute is +3.4 int per lvl wich is the highest in the game. Both caster and right clicker in a same time.

Does Tinker do more right click dps then Lich? Tinker is a caster hero that ju st happens to have a melee attack. Is int and does more damage with skills than attacks, just like most STR heroes. Tinker is an outlier here, as he isn’t really close combat focused but has a melee basic attack.

As for the other comparisons, you are fundamentally misunderstanding what I said:

I’m not comparing right click damage between two heroes here. I said casters (mage type, skill-use based) do much more of their damage with skills compared to melee based heroes (in most cases). It’s a basic RPG trope that mages suck at melee combat and melees suck at ranged combat. You don’t pick a lich for their right click, even though it is not useless. You pick it for the power their skills offer. Whereas a hero like, say, blademaster does basically all their damage with melee.

That’s exactly what I said in my post, so I really don’t understand why you’re arguing against me and talking about the basic attack damage of heroes for whom that isn’t part of their focus.

Where do melee characters do more damage with regular attacks? Find me ability that doing 150 burst dmg to the target, thre is no except one Frost Nova. Shdaow Strike is a single target ability, that does pure damage and it can’t kill wisp instantly, aoe ability Frost Nova kills wips instantly, and have instant animation, it means u can’t detonate, and range of Shadow strike is 300, Frost Novas range 800. What are talking guys? It is clearly IMBA! And found me dmg cup of Frost Nova, I will glad to see it.

wc3 community, for example, back2warcraft and their listeners. When you go in their channel, YouTube and twitch, you get annoying cry and endless hate. These people know nothing about this game, totally ignorant. Their advice is to create a game; however, blizzard is going to balance a game.
If blizzard keep listening these nonsense advices.
then wc3 is SENTENCE DEATH.

3 Likes

NO 1.35 is better. Apparently, Blizzard knows nothing about wc3.

1 Like

Many abilities exceed frost nova at higher levels. I don’t see the problem with a skill that’s stronger early and loses power late.

Frost Nova doesn’t lose power late. It has infinite scalability with no damage cap! Literally the most powerful spell in the game. It needed a nerf for a very long time.

Uh… okay. I dunno if you’re just trolling or referring to it being AoE. Well there’s a limit on how many things you can fit in the radius. MK has an AoE as well, in addition to storm bolt.

Now, i’m not saying lich doesn’t need any adjustment. But frost nova is basically the only thing Lich really does of consequence. So it has some right to be stronger when other heroes can use damaging skills more often owing to having more than one.

2 Likes

Uh, you clearly don’t understand damage caps. Frost Nova has no damage cap, clap and every other aoe does. IE if I clap 15 ghouls the damage is capped at I believe 6 targets. If I Frost Nova 100 supply of Dragon Hawks, they all take damage. Frost Nova also scales better than just about any damage ability in the game.

1 Like

well that sounds like the source of the issue IMO.

But still- you can clap, hammer, and bash and continuously dole out damage with all three while again, frost nova is literally all lich has. So I think those disadvantages are offset at least partially by that fact.

1 Like

UD units are garbage compare to other races. UD’s only three strong point: Obsidian Statue, Orb of Corruption and Lich. Now both Obsidian Statue, Orb of Corruption has been nerfed and Obsidian Statue will be further nerfed in 1.35, along with expansion nerf. Who will play this race? Now some “smart and fair” dude want Lich to be nerfed. Who will play this race after all these nerf? UD is already the least played race across all levels. Nerf whatever you want, you can’t take advantage if no one play this race. I suggest UD players to stop playing UD after 1.35, delete this game or have a better experience easily with ORC.

1 Like

That’s the result of Blizzard taking notes from people who don’t understand the balance, like Remo Demo.
Undead is the strongest race now AND fast expands vs elf without a loss of unit…
Unpleasant to play wc3 anymore. Thanks

You feel undead is strong because of Happy and 120. How many times Happy expand? Most of the game he still play with one goldmine. He will be stronger if version go back to 1.30, with both Obsidian Statue and Orb of Corruption stronger.

Nerf for Banshee, really? Guys, How many times you really see Banshee in a battle? Even Happy rarely use Banshee. And that’s why happy won’t be affected much with 1.35, he doesn’t use Banshee anyway, he doesn’t expand anyway. And honestly with 1.35. happy can still win 99% of the game, lose to maybe 120 and Lynn occasionally. But for non-professioanl player, 1.35 UD will be unplayable.

If UD expansion is imba, why both 120&happy rarely expand. Yes they did expand more often than 1.30, maybe the possibility of expansion go from 5% to 20%, but still significantly lower than other professional player. UD is still the weakest in expansion.

And if UD Banshee is imba, why both 120&happy rarely use Banshee? In fact, most UD replay of all UD players, I rarely see Banshee. UD’s Temple of the Damned probably have the least possibility to be built among all buildings, I tried to use Banshee or Necromancer, but it is impractical, they only look good on paper. I really don’t understand why Banshee need a nerf.

Your ‘balance’ suggestions make UD most op race. Elf can’t even a play normal game vs ud because of ud expansion. Thank you noob.

Animal training +20hp to Archmage pls, he also a horse

6 Likes

Where do I provide a “balance” suggestion? Maybe you need to improve your English.
“He will be stronger if version go back to 1.30, with both Obsidian Statue and Orb of Corruption stronger.” This is not a balance suggestion, it was an older version.

Maybe read the whole sentence i said useful. Sleep is absolutely garbage, as well as Dreadlord, which is the worst hero in the game, and it’s 99,99% unusable.

Happy is using him as trolling 3rd hero sometimes vs HU, but outside of Happy, no one else use that Hero.

HU have slows and MK to disable units.
Orc have like 50x abilities/ways to totally disable units
Elf have Ent + Dryads slow, in which you can easily dispatch a units that try to run.

UD has ex, ex, yeah exactly none. Both CL and Dreadlord are crap heroes and both their “disable” is absolutely crap.

Also there is one more factor, BM and DH that can easily chase and kill units, because of their superior MS and attack animation and super fast attack speed.

UD has none. Lich is obviously strong, but he only have 1 DMG ability in the nova, that cost a lot of mana, and you need a lot of synergy to make all happen, aka Dark Ritual, mana and life reg.
It’s all that UD have.

1 Like