Warcraft III: Reforged PTR - Version 1.35.0

Even considering unholy aura nerf, DK ultimate is still worse than aura level 3. DK is a bad solo hero, so he rarely gets level 6, so why not change ultimate a bit more drasticly? like increase duration of summons each time ability is used? Or let’s damage to DK be distributed among the summons. Cause now you have just wait 40 seoonds until the dead peons and priest are gone.
And please buff firelord on level 3 and above. It is a cool hero, but just not strong enough to be played.

2 Likes

I think allowing the animate dead corpses to be death pacted for mana and additional HP would be a good buff to the ult while also encouraging more use of death pact, as in a 3-1-1-1 build for a lvl 6 DK.

1 Like

im human player, but statues is obviously overnerfed now. Mana nerf is needed, but + 3lvl unit, 60exp per kill unhealble unit, besides mana nerf - too much

Really high needed change - split skeletons from rod of necromancy and skeletons from necromancers on EXPreward:
Skeletons from rod - 13 → 16(15) exp per kill
Skeletons by necromancer skill - 13 → 8 exp per kill (mages mb slight higher)

I think many players would agree with that skeletons change

1 Like

In ud vs orc matchup, one of the most disbalanced, undeads now will completely abandon the statues, bm 3+ lvl with a sphere simply will not allow a single statue to leave the slaughterhouse, they will become the number one target with such experience for killing, the price, and as the complete unhealble unit

1 Like

Undead vs orc is undead favoured, so nerfing the statues makes sense.

Wow a second PTR update just 3 days after the first one! Nice work Blizzard!

Here are some of my thoughts.

Siege Engine
The initial role of siege engine is a tough bulldozer, all its features echo that idea - low movement speed, short attack range, cannot target units and fortified armor with medium HP.
If you try to let them do a nice job in the front-line battleground, just adjusting the armor is never necessary.

Polymorph
I like the intention of this buff. Maybe try cutting duration to 30 seconds and mana cost to 150?
With dispel and town portal in the late game, lasting 60 seconds is not practical.

Druid of the talon
Please don’t forget to adjust their attack upgrade increase.
The current value is +7 for cap each level, that correspond to their former 34 damage. Suggest +5 for cap each level for now.
Overall, I do not favor the idea of giving crow form piercing damage simply because NE has enough anti-air piercing, maybe too much.

Lich
As a 125 mana cost spell, nova’s damage value is not op.
What makes it nuclear weapon now is cheap and never dried-up mana, which comes from statue and dark ritual.
We see the statue get what it deserves, the next turn should be dark ritual.
The almost free skeletons make it super-efficient. Suggest increasing its cooldown by 10 seconds.

Circlet
Seems too complex and annoying to toggle it especially when there is more than one circlet.
The attribute of additional stat could depend on the primary attribute of the hero carry it.

In PTR notes it is said that tavern hero cost is increased, actually it is decreased.

Level 1. Altar Old: 170, Altar New: 160; Tavern Old: 340, Tavern New: 336 …

If you read this comment, please don’t change hero costs. It isn’t necessary. Remo’s idea to make altar heroes cheaper isn’t well justified. For example, they make going for solo heroes become weaker strategies. If you want to promote altar revival, you can shave off a few seconds from the respawning time. Right now heroes take 36/72/107/110/110/ … seconds to revive per level. You can change it to 35/70/105/110.

To summarize, please don’t change hero costs. If you want to make a minor change, please go for altar respawning time.

1 Like

I guess the guys who make the patch never play games themselves.
Undead is totally unplayable according to these changes. I am an undead player.
Advice on undead changes based on 1.34(Many changes of used patches are unnecessary, only reduce the playability of undead)
1.Rod of Necromancy back to 22sec
2.Orb of Corruption armor reduction increased from 4 to 5
3.Unholy Aura movement speed changed from 10/17.5/25 to 10/20/30
4.Crypt Lord’s Impale hero stun duration increased from 1/1.5/2 to 1/2/3 Crypt Lord’s Impale damage increased from 60/105/150 to 75/120/165
5.Reduce web upgrade cost
6.Increase the speed of Obsidian Statue, to make sure they can follow the whole army and restore
7.Disease cloud reduced from 90 to 75 seconds. (A good change)
Any way. If the patch 1.35 is real, please DELETE UNDEAD. This race NO LONGER NEEDS TO EXIST anymore.

I bet u still loose alot whatever the patch is.

1 Like

Just now the demonhunter with immolation destroyed an elf at a test tourney. Immolation needs a revert nerf either to the damage or the manacost. It’s too strong.

1 Like

The very last part of the Rexxar campaign part 3 is now broken. After destroying the blockade it takes you back to the campaign selection screen.

So what?Anyone use any race can lose alot whatever the patch is

What do you mean by “base damage”?
As I test, all claws and war drum damage as well as agility can be stacked on illusions’ attack.
Litterally “base” doesn’t include bonus damage of pure attack right?

1 Like

illusions don’t benefit from bonus raw damage, only from base damage and attributes

I can’t right click to move my units I highlighted in my Mac book when I use control and press my trackpad.

It doesn’t right click

• Lich Frost Nova Damage reduced from 50/100/150 to 45/90/135 (wtf) 50/100/150 to 45/90/140. need
  • Obsidian Statue spirit touch mana restore reduced from 3 to 2 - the only one universal unit which need UD so much. add UD manа potion.
  • Haunted Goldmine build time increased from 100 to 120 seconds. so long why? 100>110 sec.
  • Animal War Training no longer has Castle requirement (wtf) Knight so strong.
  • Abomination - useless. Disease cloud moved from T3 to T2 and Ghoul add Disease cloud.
  • Brute Strength bonus increased from 100 to 150 HP > Ghoul Frenzy change reverted no longer gives 30 HP bonus (WTF)
  • Siege Engine damage reverted back from 22 to 44, add range attack 500 or 700
  • UD now almost useless after 1.35 patch.
  • Blizzard why you kill UD and WC III ?
4 Likes

Can’t agree more! Undead is totally ruined by these stupid patches, always be weakened. I can’t understand how these damn patches are passed.

3 Likes

UDs crying about very long overdue nerfs (which still arent enough considering Lich is selfsustaining in mana with lvl 4 and can nova anytime he wants) and say its unplayable now :sweat_smile: u guys must be joking.

just go kill some peasants/peons which give double the XP than skellies do. complete joke.

3 Likes

Why lich go lvl4? Why are peasants killed? You totally do nothing play against undead?
Strong on undead or weak on you?

2 Likes

ok apparently you do not even play the game. have a nice one.