Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes

Loyal to the original graphics overhaul, when?

6 Likes

That is so sweet btw <3

2 Likes

its like watching a child break a work of art and then slowly try to put it back together while blindfolded and lobotomized. except worse. because these are paid “professionals”

36 Likes

This patch is a joke, like the last patch and the one before that.

WHERE IS THE LADDER???

25 Likes

wow awesome patch 1000 win icon destroyed pretty good :smiley:

23 Likes

Uhmmm… What about Collection? Is this another bug or maybe you have decided to wipe out the whole game history and I have to play around 450 games again to get my Tinker portrait from scratch?

12 Likes

Can you bring back my icons?

15 Likes

Thanks for the great update! Keep it up!

3 Likes

We will have the best footprints the most amazing footprints. Everyone is going to get their own footprint even if they don’t have feet. We have our best people working on this very smart and intelligent people only most finest footprint artisans.

28 Likes

This must be a joke… Please, give us a ladder…

15 Likes

Not enough. :frowning: This version wouldn’t be enough even for the start. But keep up the developing work, we don’t want to stuck with a ruined game.

6 Likes

In all seriousness, thank you for releasing a patch, and thank you for continuing to work on the game. With that being said, please let us know you are working on a ladder.

We need these essential functions to be implemented ASAP:

• Working ladder with profiles and stats
  • Making names in FFA anonymous (like it was in WC3)
  • Improved matchmaking/ping/dysyncs
  • Separating RT and AT
  • Disconnection protection - a way to rejoin the game within a window of time
  • Improved slow/clunky menus and loading screens

First and foremost, a working ladder with profiles and stats is paramount. All stats/MMR should be reset and then we could have 3 month or 4 month seasons. The top players for each season could get some sort of badge or honor that can be viewed in their profile.

Note that I didn’t include anything regarding graphics or Reforged models. All of us love WC3 and are happy to play on Classic; what we need are the fundamental competitive aspects to be implemented/fixed/improved, starting with the very basics of a working ladder and profiles/stats.

There has been a lot of outrage in the community and understandably so, but I do appreciate that you are continuing to work on WC3, perhaps the best game ever created. Please keep doing so and prioritize the key elements listed above that will allow the game to thrive for years to come.

77 Likes

Good Job (NOOOO!)

6 Likes

What a joke. Hey guys can we please have what we had for years? How is this remotely acceptable to put out this poorly slapped together product and pretend it’s some sort of upgrade.

No ladder, no clans, worse interface. There are so few actual improvements that this game in no way makes up for what it has taken away from the community. So many months later with the worst communication imaginable and no sign of giving the players what they’re asking for. Grateful to have refunded this mess.

19 Likes

Ya know it’s something… Still hoping for a ladder and profile update soon and hopefully the new colors and visibility is better. Def gonna take a look when I get home.

Game is improving though, slowly.

3 months later, still no ladder
warcraft 3 i’m giving up on you, hello AOE2 i missed you

11 Likes

Ok legitimate question here: what is the purpose of win icons if you guys are just going to periodically wipe progress on them? Is there like a 3 month timer that we have to play 1000 games otherwise we are no longer able to use Blizzard licensed images

12 Likes

LOVE what you did with the footprints but we need more desync pls

11 Likes

Well a step into right direction…

2 Likes

actually refunded

4 Likes