Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes

• Winrate appears lost
  • Icon progress is lost
  • Despite the above, last selected icon still shows in chat
  • Despite above, no profile or ladder
  • Background / layout is now always reforged graphics

Pretty impressive that in 1,5 month a marginal patch is released which agains creates mayhem.
Since release, we have had no single patch of worth that provides very basic and fundamental features.
You know, the ones you had in the legacy that is now dorment.

8 Likes

Why Blizzard are you waiting to release some content ? (Clans, custom campaigns, fixing spells like the breath of ice that have the ORIGINAL modelā€¦)

At this point I just dont understand why you say you are not leaving the game. 1 month for each patch to correct minors bugs ? ā€¦ Things that was supposed to be done at the official release !

I was really patient. Waiting for you to upgrade the game, but now im angry ! Just do the crucial things, this is a shame to let your FIRST ICONIC game like that.

I really want to meet your leaders just to understand why you leaved Reforged like that !!!

9 Likes

Again no ladder, no profile and no competitive warcraft after allā€¦ blizzard wake up. It is even worse than beforeā€¦

6 Likes

Hope is the last that dies, but dies.

3 Likes

way to throw gas on the fire.

release more patches no one cares about.

LADDER or gtfo please

3 Likes

Geezus Christ - back from 2008 were games were gold, you took evrything from us robbed us from dignity herself and now after 3 months you update the game with thisā€¦ iā€™m out

3 Likes

Dolboebi ebanie

19 Likes

good changes, needs a lot of work to go though

Damm, can no longer refund either :frowning:

5 Likes

Thank you for this. Any updates on Custom Campaigns? Howā€™s the progress coming along?

Can you fix the Set name of Player trigger? Iā€™d like to be able to make players anonymous in my Custom Game. Used to work fine, now it does nothing.

Also, why donā€™t we have Shadows yet for Classic graphics?!

1 Like

Return statistics, why did people play live for three months?

THIS JOKE ??? WTF WTF WTF

Where is my collection? What do you smoke there?

5 Likes

Still no ladder :frowning:

Also since this update all my versus icon have disapeer !

5 Likes

Things have been bad, you make it worse.

I miss my Mudman icon, and he misses meā€¦
How cruel can someone be?
What is this world we live in?

At least this is an in-season April fools joke, congrats.

1 Like

mocc a mammat, figli della merda

2 Likes

still no ladder f*** this company

2 Likes

And not a single word mentioned about ladder, profiles, and clans ā€¦ lol

5 Likes

Why in the world would you reset all wins, for people who have been collecting icons?

To me, that is perhaps less of a deal than other features like ladder, but you did not even introduce a proper ladder here and neither did you give us ANY information there of.

It feels like you want this game to die, which is extremely sad.

5 Likes

Can I have my own footprints? Please we beg you to add customized footprints for each user :smiley:

2 Likes

Why arenā€™t these patches shown in the launcher? Is it so difficult? :thinking:

1 Like