You are absolutely right

Continuing the discussion from Warcraft III: Reforged Version 1.32.4 Patch Notes:
In all seriousness, thank you for releasing a patch, and thank you for continuing to work on the game. With that being said, please let us know you are working on a ladder.

We need these essential functions to be implemented ASAP:

• Working ladder with profiles and stats
  • Making names in FFA anonymous (like it was in WC3)
  • Improved matchmaking/ping/dysyncs
  • Separating RT and AT
  • Disconnection protection - a way to rejoin the game within a window of time
  • Improved slow/clunky menus and loading screens

First and foremost, a working ladder with profiles and stats is paramount. All stats/MMR should be reset and then we could have 3 month or 4 month seasons. The top players for each season could get some sort of badge or honor that can be viewed in their profile.

Note that I didn’t include anything regarding graphics or Reforged models. All of us love WC3 and are happy to play on Classic; what we need are the fundamental competitive aspects to be implemented/fixed/improved, starting with the very basics of a working ladder and profiles/stats.

There has been a lot of outrage in the community and understandably so, but I do appreciate that you are continuing to work on WC3, perhaps the best game ever created. Please keep doing so and prioritize the key elements listed above that will allow the game to thrive for years to come.

7 Likes

I agree with your list of priorities, but I feel you’re being far too kind with a dev team who absolutely doesn’t deserve your kindness at this point.

They should at the very least be communicating effectively with the player base. But all we’re getting so far is a patch every month with very little to no clear indication about what’s gonna happen next and when.

Needless to go into detail about what’s already been said thousands of times on repeat since launch. But if the community managers are reading this, will you just get your act together and COMMUNICATE with us players? Although I do realise that my bothering to voice my concerns here is a complete waste of time…

u are a legend !!!

“You Are Absolutely Right” is not really the protocol for naming threads…lol.

But!

The matchmaking is fine, no? However desyncs are unacceptable yes, like in Life Of A Peasant, etc. But the rest are not the real problems.

There are personally much bigger things to address. Pretty much a whole software rework is needed, this product is on level of a grade 9 project.

1 Like