Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes

I dont think so, rules says that you just rent access to Blizz games and dont own it, lol. Just forget it. Greedy company

1 Like

Is W3 online playable at all anymore? I played so much Footman Frenzy and X Hero Siege but havenā€™t seen much recently.

Thereā€™s an issue when loading a map through the World Editor. Most of the updated stats/skills/icons are accurate on the Editor, but in-game stats are still that of the older version of the game.

For example:
Spirit Lodge still trains Spirit Walkers. Sundering Blades and most passive updgrade abilities are not present as upgrades or abilities on units.

Update: The issue occurs when placing player-owned units or adding custom units/abilities/etc, but does not occur for melee maps.

Known abilities/upgrades that are not functioning properly:

Knight: Sundering Blades, Animal War Training
Dragonhawk Rider: Animal War Training
Peasant: Improved/Advanced Lumber Harvesting
Rifleman: Long Rifles
Human Buildings: Do not display Improved/Advanced/Imbued Masonry

Great Hall, Town Hall has 11 food instead of 10 (not sure if this is correct)

Grunt: Berserker Strength
Troll Headhunter/Berserker: Troll Regeneration
Troll Witch Doctor: Troll Regeneration
Tauren Totem: Only Trains Tauren
Spirit Lodge: Trains Spirit Walkers
Orc Buildings: Do not display Spiked Barricades
Burrow, Watch Tower: Do not display Improved Defenses

Archer: Improved Bows, Marksmanship, Elunes Grace
Moon Well: Well Spring
Druid of the Claw: Mark of the Claw
Druid of the Talon: Mark of the Talon
Ancients: Natureā€™s Blessing
Night Elf Units: Ultravision

Gargoyle: Prioritize
Tomb of Relics: Has Unit Inventory of 2
Ghoul: Ghoul Frenzy
Necromancer: Skeletal Mastery

There is this ā€œGame Data Setā€ in map options, if your map does not fit the melee rules and you did not tell the map to use melee game Data, then it will pick an old ā€œGame Data Setā€, therefore unaffected by melee changes.

Furthermore, this game data set option has been in Warcraft 3 for the last 18 years, so by declaring it as a bug to any future Reforged developer @Palagiboy99 is gumming up the system with useless noise while also declaring his ignorance.

1 Like

Where are custom campaigns? It has been a long time and no word.

3 Likes

Blizzard please answer my question.

They are delayed until in 20 years when we will get Warcraft Reconstructed where we have to pay 60ā‚¬ so we are able to play over three decades old game on Windows 3.X and where all the missing things are finally added.

1 Like

There was an update to both the PTR and live game but thereā€™s been no mention of any patch notes or anything. PTR version still canā€™t be played (ā€œthere was an error handling the requestā€), and there are no obvious changes to the live game, so Iā€™m assuming itā€™s some kind of back-end BS.

last update like this actually fixed green rectangle bug that allowed to locate ud and ne gold mines, but i donā€™t know why they donā€™t give any info

That was actually fixed in the last patch which had documented patch notes, itā€™s in the patch notes at the bottom

That was actually fixed in the last patch which had documented patch notes, itā€™s in the patch notes at the bottom

No, that was rally flag bug, the green rectangle was like a part of rally flag bug and got fixed later with a miniupdate and was not mentioned anywhere

Quenching Mod fixes and improves the graphics by a lot, and makes Reforged graphics worth playing.

If by March they have not fixed this than we can call it dead, and abandoned. I would be more inclined to buy the Age of Empires and get a FFXIV than play another half made blizzard game. I guess Warhammer 40kā€™s Abaddon the Despoiler must of corrupted everyone at blizzard cause this crap is pure heresy!

1 Like

Ok so last Offical Post was ā€œOctober 21, 2020ā€ we are 42 days away from a 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF 0 UPDATES!!! Thatā€™s a new record for the Once Great Blizzard Entertainment who sold their souls to the Devil that is Activision! Bobby please just sell all of Blizzard or better yet take a early retirement you money grubbing (and all the other words I would use to describe a person of your caliber). I bet you never played a single video game in your life. ALL YOU care about is money. I cures your money I hope and pray you end up bankrupt by your 60th birthday!!

1 Like

This is honestly ridiculous. The fact that itā€™s been this long without even a message or any kind of word on whether development on this game has been abandoned is unacceptable.

2 Likes

I heard a rumor going around that Bobby was planning to rename blizzard and that plans were being made to cancel D4 and Overwatch 2 and no more expansion for WoW after Shadowlands. if this is true Bobby is going to end up digging his grave cause there is no way in hell I can see any of the fans still playing putting up with that. I mean that would Kill World of Warcraft which is like the big blizzard money maker right now. Not Starcraft or Starcraft 2 Not Diablo (maybe or maybe not) not Heroes of the Storm, not Overwatch, no clue on Hearthstone and definitely not Warcraft 3 Reforged. so if they do that and the fans leave blizzard is going to tank and I would wager it take King and Activision with it. Bobby needs to sell Blizzard and cut his losses now while he can cause if he makes any more changes he going to kill blizzard and maybe half of the company with it. That would probably not go well with the Investorā€™s

Please continue to work on Ladder and profiles. These make a night and day difference for anybody who enjoys this game at any level of competition. Seriously this should be top priority please!!! All we can do is beg, so Iā€™m here, begging you.

1 Like

Dude last update was October 21st 2020 with everything blizzard is going through I highly doubt they are going to give this game another update before October 21st 2021 which will mark a year of no updates. Unless they are making updates and not posting the patch notes.

With their Chief Legal Officer quitting in the middle of the lawsuits I donā€™t expect much from them. I would be surprised if Activision actually choose to Separate from Blizzard or the investorā€™s forced it since they also being effected by this whole thing. I would not be surprised if by Christmas Activision announced they are separating from blizzard or selling the companies IP or just the company itā€™s self.

1 Like