Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes

2 Likes

No hope. Especially Blizzard has killed hope with Reforge and just pulled a Teldrassil on it.

1 Like

In what actual alternate universe are you devs that over a year after launch you’re still messing with balance patches instead of delivering even a single of the features you promised when marketing the game? Nobody asked any of you to change the balance, you were asked to fix the broken heap of poop you forced upon everyone with this fake remaster. Add the old game client pre-reforged and call it a night, and then resign with the rest of the staff. This is getting ridiculous, I’m getting my refund now.

Blizzard fix this game or give refunds to everyone and gives us the old game. with everything you promised including J. Allen Brack claiming “we have a team continuing to work on Reforge”. all the things you promised and have continued to promise for this game are not all in this game and the lack of any updates since last year is worth a bloody lawsuit. Fix this game or your going to cause a lawsuit! unless of course you want to go bankrupt under all the lawsuits.

2 Likes

I had hoped that we get some type of update on October 21st since that marked a year since the last update post.

However since nothing has happened I don’t think they are coming back to the game. They claim it is still being supported BUT the last update was October 21 2020 on the forum and August 27 2020 on the game website. I believe this game is abandoned (and can be considered abandoned) but they are to scared to admit that, and know that if they do and announce it is being discontinued and they will not be rolling back the old game the outrage could cause ripple effects in the other games where even more players leave WoW and other games.

1 Like

add ladder/stats
fix drop bug
fix load screen fps

1million users will then buy this thing. its not hard.

3 Likes

It’s don; Blizzard is dead. I’m resigned with that.
What I will do, however, is NEVER support this company again.
I couldn’t possibly care less about the misconduct allegations, but instead of fixing the games, Blizzard just censors games - so I’m not paying anymore, ever.
As for Activision products, I’m never buying the CoD ever again, I’m not playing FIFA or other simulators, so i’t no issue for me.
Let’s see how well they are doing when the WoW cash cow finally dies.
Crash and burn, Blizzard, for all I care.

1 Like

Exactly, I think that’s why they are being silent on this game. Like I said if they announced the game is being discontinued and the old game not being rolled back, I believe the after effects will cause ripples that effect all their other games maybe a little on the CoD side since its on the Bnet Launcher.

Like an earthquake that cause a Tsunami.

I have barley played any of blizz’s games since wow 9.1 i bored, I went and baught Age of Empires IV, playing both ESO and SWTOR even considering trying Lord of the Rings Online, Dungeons and Dragons Online (free on steam for both btw) or FFXIV. Bobby needs to retire or just sell blizz and its IP cause all he is doing his killing these games and in the long term his own money. If he does not see that that he is as blind as a bat and does not see the fall ahead of him. maybe that’s a good thing maybe it’s not.

Can you confirm Blizzard is working on its promise to bring clans back?

Dont know if this is the correct topic, but since the lastest maintenance (december 7, yesterday), my War3 Reforged keeps crashing, without any annoucements or errors screen. Just shut down. Any idea of what is going on?

2 Likes

i have exactly the same problem.

What has happened to the patches?

We are still waiting…

It’s been over a year since the last posted update on the forum or the site both were in 2020. as far as I can gather this game is abandoned. Blizzard will never admit it but as far as they are concerned it will cost them more to fix than it is worth to them. Classic games team was completely disbanded, no updates made since August (site) and October (forum) of 2020. Blizz knows that the backlash to announcing the game being abandon and not rolling back the old game would be total Armageddon and could completely put the last nail in the coffin so to speak. I think they are doing everything they can to stave off that fact.

the fact that the only way to play this game with the reforge graphics is to play offline so you don’t have lag is total crap.

Your comment is not at all encouraging the company to work on Warcraft RTS, please leave your counterproductive comments elsewhere, since you clearly do not support blizzard continuing on this game, go troll in the Diablo or WOW forums, those games are trash.

Dude it’s not counterproductive, its facts, why don’t you before you accuse someone of leaving a “counterproductive comment”, you do some fact checking. If you look at the top of this posts page you will see the last posted update was on October 21, 2020, as seen below

Furthermore, the last “Warcraft III Reforge Developer Update” was on 08/19/2020 dealing with Player Profiles. the last posting/message on the sight detail “Revisiting the Warcraft III Editor” on 08/27/2020.
Warcraft III: Reforged (playwarcraft3.com)

Everything I said about the above are facts. ALSO, they did disband the original Classic Games team also a FACT. Also, Warcraft III practically gave “birth” to World of Warcraft. Fact!

Warcraft, Warcraft II, and Warcraft III all came first, without those games as the foundation WoW would be completely different as part of the story told is after those games.

Also your comment of

is complete false, I would support blizzard in fixing this game if they had any update in 2021 but they did not. I love to be able to play this game without having to unplug my internet cable so I can play the game with the reforged graphics without the lag (offline). Currently that’s they only way to do it. the lag online is terrible even for my gaming computer which is the newest design and less than a month old.

This game in its current state will cost more to fix than them rolling back the old version. If you cannot see that and want to continue to accuse people of leaving “counterproductive comments” than you’re the troll.

1 Like

где патчи?

1 Like

Activision completely disbanded Blizzard’s Team 1 and the Classic Team after the failure of Heroes of The Storm (a pretty cool and fun videogame indeed, but not the League of Legends killer the bosses pretended), so, no new patches for Reforged.

For now. Because we will see some changes if Microsoft will become the new owner, in 2023. Heroes of The Storm, for example, could be converted for consoles and mobile, like Riot Games did for Wild Rift. And also Warcraft III Reforged could get a console version, with tailored controls.

2 Likes

I propose to write mass petition/request to xbox to revive Warcraft 3. They did a great job with Age of Empires, I really believe they will hear us, I am absolutely sure they wont act like activision did.

5 Likes

As my OC is the rank of a Roman Tribune let me say it this way.

“Tribune Seconds the Motion!!!”

still no patches to fix the lag. Blizz just discontinue the game is a waste of money. All your doing is making your fans mad by being quiet. it’s blatantly obvious you abandoned this game.