Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes - Version 1.32.2

ctrl + f “profile”, “ladder”. No results found.

Well looks like I’m shelfing this game for another month.

5 Likes

Please be warned if you have any saved progress on a chapter for the campaign, you will not be able to access it. You will need to restart that chapter.

Great patch!

3 Likes

Yup. Pretty livid about this.

1 Like

Previous patch replays do not work anymore.
Could you please fix this?

Thanks a lot! <3

3 Likes

Exodus of the horde campaign still not updated in classic still missing 3 missions :frowning:

1 Like

Btw… you got the '18 Stratholme Cutscreen…

1 Like

Please Blizzard, fix our beloved game!! Ladder, profile and the new graphic!

4 Likes

Nice. That was a bit weird.

1 Like

The menu runs very laggy for me now.
Like the old beta version.

9 Likes

Oh, and not include custom campaing? And solo custom game with saves?

3 Likes

it seems that they are taking this as f2p game but peoples purchased this game…

3 Likes

So, basically, still join bugs, high ping, and desyncs ? Great :wink:

3 Likes

Ultrawide support (21:9/3440 x 1440 resolution) seems to work fine now including subtitles after patch. However, can you please look into framerate issue? The game is still not running at 300fps.

To be fair, whoever spends time working on models is probably not qualified to solve network problems.

9 Likes

Excited for the fixes. Hope those missing models are coming back, along with some art tools… :sob:

1 Like

ok step forward but there is a lot work to do. Everybody expect ladder … and other bugs to be removed. I as a player see very lack of communication from devps about future and time planing. When We can expect thing and in which order. And overall comunicate more.

2 Likes

Thank you for caring. I’m closely watching every single step you do right now, and that is a little sign of actual caring about game/lore/community/feedback. Keep it updated! Management. give them wc3r dev people every money!

10 Likes

This is fcn joke, not a patch. No ladder, no perfomance fix, no ping fix, no joinbug fix, no desync fix. But we have fem metamorphosizes. Thats great!(no)

4 Likes

When will there already be a fix that will add the visual level shown to us in the demo version on Con 18??? When will you add that very visual post-processing! ???

6 Likes

Disconnecting from ladder games and custom games even more now. Nice patch. Good job. Keep it up. Please post the real patch notes.
Patch 1.3.22 Patch Notes:
-we couldn’t fix the DC issue. So now you dc more.
-Even in custom games, we made the font a bit smaller, but you dc twice as much now.
-Chat is still bugged and clunky.
-Useless campaign changes, Oh, forgot, You also can’t save your campaign progress and load it.

10 Likes