Warcraft III: Reforged Patch Notes - Version 1.32.2

So when we going to get some models that are still missing ingame? ( Regular male dk, Kul tiran skins for footman,knights, etc cause seing Belfs in the Kul tiran army is really embarressing).
Because you own everything we make anyway there are 2 missions for now more will follow where Silvermoon and Dalaran were made the way they are suppose to look . Tamplier posted both. They are way better then yours and done with more love than yours so why dont you just implement them?

6 Likes

what is this trash patch… srsly?? (20 days 0 respond , and useless patch, amazing blizzard…)

13 Likes

I want to play !!! Ich mĂśchte spieeln!!!

i want to play ! i cannot . FIX IT !!!

Okay everybody calm down. The useless patch can be installed now…

13 Likes

It’s always nice to add things expecting everyone to know if the command is

• !squelch <player>
  • /squelch <player>
  • !ignore <player>
  • /ignore <player>

Just like you’ve done it with the !mmr command which was publicly announced for players… not.

Best communication #impress

19 Likes

HIGHLIGHT OF THE PATCH: "When a player leaves a match, remaining players no longer receive the additional message “Blizzard has left the game.”

38 Likes

Community: Still no ladder? Is this a joke?
Blizzard: dO yoU gUyS NoT hAvE W3 BoOsTeR To ChEcK FoR eNeMy StAtS???

8 Likes

That’s because Blizzard has left the game long ago

27 Likes

Come on Blizzard, where is the ladder, you can’t be doing this to us! Where is the roadmap ??? Share it to us

7 Likes

Well I’m sure eventually we’ll get back the features that were already in a 18 year old game.

ladder, profiles, clans etc

also the patch is not downloading and I was in the middle of campaign swapping missions. At least I can keep playing in offline mode while they fix th-ohh wait…

2 Likes

I just don’t understand the priority Blizzard is setting up here.
These Changes doesn’t care the Players at all - some of them are not even noticed.
Don’t you guys working for Blizzard just not understand that every Time a Patch comes up the Players are more disappointed.
It can’t be that hard to understand that the Players just want a working Ladder System and Functions that you already had in classic Battle.net.
I never felt like making a Post, but this has become ridiculous.

19 Likes

HIGHLIGHT OF THE PATCH: "When a player leaves a match, remaining players no longer receive the additional message “Blizzard has left the game.”

3 Likes

Background animations still don’t scale for ultrawide. This is the same as using windowed-fullscreen.

2 Likes

Come on everyone needs to take it down a notch and calm down. Rome wasn’t built in one day. Yes, we didn’t get the game that was promised, but at least they are doing something. These are severe issues that require time to be fixed and tested. You can’t build a completely new ladder system in a couple of weeks. The game shouldn’t have been released in the first place, but now that it was, it is what it is… Let’s not have unrealistic expectations.

11 Likes

They continue to work on the game, people complain that the company is still working on the game but not to their liking, god shut up and quit whining. My god

18 Likes

“Community manager” with 8 posts total Kappa

20 Likes

If you’re on windows 10, hit the windows key/search bar, type “warcraft 3”, right click on the icon and select “Run as Administrator”. Then log in, get told to download, and now it should actually download and update.

2 Likes

Savegames no longer working… again… we need a good patch that doesn’t breaks the campaign!!!

4 Likes

Thank you blizzard <3 Great to see you guys making all these fixes despite a pretty rocky launch

9 Likes