Warcraft III: Reforged Known Issues -- Version 1.32.9

PRE ORDERD JUST TO BE DELAYED A MONTH TO COME TO THIS CRAP TASTIC OF A GAME. you know at first with the month delay i was like okay they will polish it… well no no they didnt. i am constantly disconected (along with my brother who lives in a dif town with a dif. internet provider) bugs still in the campaign like really you made a big deal about this game just to have it out sourced so this inst an actual blizz game. you could have had interns or paid a school to do the job, they would have had it done sooner and with out as many bugs because they wanted to make a name for them self’s. way to let people down again. yall got big made a name fro your selfs where king of the mountain for years and years and years but then you got complacent.

3 Likes
  1. I cannot do the 4th mission in the human campaign, it says defeated and display a langame results that I never played…
  2. missions progress are not cloud synced as when I log on my mac, I cannot see the previous progress of the campaign I played on my PC as well.
  3. Ultrawide screens are not supported (3440x1440) at least on my AMD VII…don’t tell me it is a feature and not a bug…it is supposed a game reforged for modern standards. I know the excuse why it is not supported on starcraft but it is supported on my Mac, so I don’t see any reason why it is not on my PC!
2 Likes

j’ai joué au début de ce jeux, il n’a jamais été aussi buguer que maintenant, 1 mois de retard pour une bouze pareil … Ce sont des Stagiaires qui on dév le remaster?
J’ai aucun talent pour tout ça mais je peux vous dires que je regrettes de plus en plus Blizzard depuis le rachat débile. C’est de pire en pire. Et corriger les problèmes et patcher au fur et a mesure des jours serais judicieux… Car c’est limite injouable

Same here, although i cant play even prologue. Both prolog and human campaing gives instant defeat when i try to play.

i am only getting a black screen anyone else pissed off to say the least

1 Like

I have a AMD msi radeon RX5700 Xt and download a latest adrenalin driver version 20.1.4.It work very nice for classic wc3 and i have 350 fps in game,but in reforge I have bugs and crash game ind delay some over time when me play.I check old driver did game work better

1 Like

So you say this has been known in beta? How come they have not fixed this.AHow come nobody noticed it during testing? Was the game tested at all

Only played campaign so far and here are my issues blizzard. Did not see these in list.

1. Loading bar screen periodically freezes and causes game to crash. Happened more times than I can count.

2. My entire campaign progress has been wiped 4 different times. Only reason I haven’t finished them yet.

Thanks a lot blizzard. I know a few game designers that could do a better job with an old desk top in a basement

I’m stuck in classic mode without being able to play the reforged game. I have not paid 30€ for the classic version, which I already had. Find a solution otherwise I ask for a refund

j’ai acheter warcraft 3 reforged aujourd’hui et je n’est pas l’éditeur de carte (=world Édit) je ne le trouve pas, il n’est pas présent, je ne sais pour quelle raison mais ce que je peux vous dire c’est que je n’est pas l’éditeur de carte est sa c’est n’est pas normal du tout , pouvez-nous nous aidée svp ?merci d’avance

custom games: if you pick human for computer insane @losttemple , the bot builds only tier1 units and thats it… tried 3 times

after a game ended, the screen with hero details is bugged

Game just closes randomly, no error message, nothing.
In the middle of the game and then back to desktop.
Happens online, offline, campaign, 2c2,…

This is an insanely massive joke Blizzard! Fix your god damn game (quickly), otherwise Blizzard wont see any money from me in the future.

(Especially the error, that one can not join nor create an own game because he gets kicked out of the lobby instantly without any error message)

Hi,

In addition to my previous post (#27) we found some more:

• When chatting in team chat, no user name is displayed
  • Classic option menu says Shadows needs reforged. This was already a default option in classic
  • Classic / Reforged campaign are not linked. I.e. making progress in Classic does not translate to reforged and vice versa
  • You can use cheat codes in campaign but this also still unlocks the related icons
  • The (reforged) credits plays without sound
  • When a joinbug occurs, the game can no longer be cancelled
  • The Buy Reforged section in the bnet app still shows cutscenes which are not in the game
  • If a player has internet issues; no “waiting for player X” 30s screen shows up. The player is dropped instantly.
  • Whispering with /r may show the recipient as [unidentified] (needs confirmation)
  • When purge was balanced; a new purge ability was created in the editor. The one used in the customkeys file therefore does not work and might override the hotkey settings; making it possible to cast purge with hotkeys (needs confirmation).
  • When a campaign mission is completed, it cannot be re-played. When the game is loaded and you ‘click any key to continue’ it automatically sees the mission as completed and you head back to the overview menu.
  • Quite often when logging on; I end up in [LAN] instead of general chat.
  • The 4on4 pool vetoes show x/2 but only 1 map can be veto’ed (this seems only to be the case when playing with a team; need confirmation for the other game types)
  • One can select the map Booty Bay to play, but one cannot host with game name “booty bay” because booty is a forbidden word. You currently consistently show a no-no word every time someone is going to host something. Or it shouldn’t be a nono word.
  • In team games about half of the players may be desynced at some random point in the game.
  • If you run w3r offline, going to custom games will crash the client
  • Also due to above one cannot play against friends or even AI and pause the game at will (restricted at the capped maximum for multiplayer games)
  • Undead spawning location can be seen through fog as trees decay is showing. Please see reddit.com/r/WC3/comments/exq3jm/gamebreaking_bug_blizzard_messed_up_again_ud/
  • Elf spawning location can be seen through fog as their goldmine does not appear until scouted.
  • In Reforged settings, sometimes the icon in the altar is the female DK, while I haven’t selected that skin. When training the death knight, the correct icon is shown again
  • When in multiple channels, there seems to be no (or no easy) way to move channels up the channel list. Only way seems to be to leave a certain channel and rejoin it again, to move it up the list.

Although perhaps not a bug:

• In classic mode, female DK and DH may appear, even when you do not have these turned on in collection menu. The settings of the opponent player appear to be the ruling factor. This is highly undesirable as you can get a myriad of different skins for the same characters in competitive play.

GLHF with future patches. Please have it include a fix for allied colors, joinbugs, UD spawning location visibility and desyncs. I feel those are the most needed.

To close of with a happy note, I personally really like:

• The auto login
  • Log for whispers in the bnet app
  • Option to instantly watch replays
4 Likes

I don’t remember - in last Undead mission (RoC) Arthas now can heal Infernal with death coil. Was it so in classic WC3?

Hi. The cutscene missing or loading the black screen or whatever it is crashed my PC hard. Love the game but please fix the bugs. Thanks.

everyone noticed in beta. It was reported ant it was on the known issues list. This people from blizzard didn’t fix it. I don’t know the reasons but it is a joke…

@ Blizz what is with the Map-Editer. The Language is only in Englisch?

Same for me

It works, choose (window full screen mode) in graphic options menu but then you will lose subtitles in cinematics ))