Warcraft III: Reforged Developer Update — Player Profiles

Well yeah doesn’t matter now or later, everyone dies too.

Is this supposed to be news? All good things come to an end. Nothing lasts forever. I don’t think anyone here is expecting Blizzard to last forever.

But considering WoW is going strong this long into it, and people have announced ‘WoW Killer’ mmo’s despite NONE of the competition ever living up to that mantle, I think there is still a long way to go before a true downfall.

I mean its like saying Disney will fail because their latest remakes and Star Wars movies have been terrible. You gotta bring more to the table than just that to formulate that conclusion.

bump reminder

Lol woah they still haven’t done profiles yet? And this games almost launched a year ago. Good luck on any other features, if they can’t even get simple profiles into the game.

6 Likes

So the original post was August, we are now November…

I know indie studios that work faster than this.

6 Likes

And so Blizzard continues to prove just how incompetent and arrogant they are, that they can push an incomplete, buggy mess that is barely even playable to the masses and expect to be rolling in cash from it.

5 Likes

wtf they waiting for blizzcon to release a UI update that should have been in the game when it released?

4 Likes

UI updates take 20 yrs for this company… AND its outsourced

4 Likes

high priority lul

7 Likes

At this point, Reforged never should have been released at all and we should still be playing the 1.31 version of the game.

10 Likes

Anyone still alive or nah?

5 Likes

warcraft3 alived in netease go to there

I was replying to the blizz team, it’s been months since they said player profiles and ladders were their top priority. Was just wondering if anyone still works there?

5 Likes

Hey can someone get Kel’Thuzad in here? We got a Frankenstein that needs reanimation!

2 Likes

I think by high priority, they mean they don’t give a shi‌‌t about anything which makes everything their top priority.

8 Likes

so true so true

Keep in mind when it comes to game development, CMs are just middlemen. Their purpose is to relay what the developers want to public to know. So not having CMs isn’t the problem. What matters is how much the developers communicate, regardless of how they do it.

SCR doesn’t have CMs and its release and follow up went great because the devs posted directly.

2 Likes

This needs to be added immediately.

3 Likes

this was posted august 19, what a joke company

8 Likes

Don’t worry it’s a “high priority” for them and will be “coming soon”

3 Likes

Where is the post?

4 Likes