Warcraft III: Reforged Developer Update — Player Profiles

10 character bump

3 Likes

joke company

6 Likes

Almost a year since launch and still NO word about this other than this pathetic post… Are you EVER going to get anything right?

5 Likes

Nice to hear from you again,
About the profiles, the look at the moment is really unpleasing to the eye im no fan of the coloration of the race names as text it looks just not good, i would like a clean all white look as it was much more.

My second point would be de match details u planing to provide, wich are just the point sheets we gat after the match wich i feel is not really super usefull.
No player wants to know how many units points he had that mach vs player XYZ rather than wich units has been produced in that mach and how many of them , so u know wich unitcomposition was played was it a meta or off meta metach …
Also additional informations like apm & total aktions might be interesting for players. In general i would rethink if u devs really want to provide value for us player with these match infos or not caus we got the point sheets after the match and mb spend like 3 seconds notice them if we even do.
I would like to see a more visualized match details with aktually important details for players about the match so a player gets an idea how the match went without watchiong the replay wich isnt given with the after match point sheets.

Hope its understandable what im trying to say
thx4 read

Stop harrassing the lone intern working on this.

2 Likes

Never! Lol

1 Like

4 Months on, we are still waiting…

1 Like

I bet in January they will come up with a post saying
WE have noticed that Reforged was not the experience people expected, so WE decided to rework some very tiny aspect of the game that may seem out of context, so WE thought about how to make it better, so WE independently had these new ideas to improve the experience on a way no one ever thought before, so WE delivered this outstanding new version of Reforged WE are sure that everyone will be finally happy with this game as never before”.

Follows:
The re-release of normal WC3 with the old battlenet.
The wiping of this forum so people cannot understand what happened and blame metacritics for those very low and un-understandable scores.
Some kind of pay-wall to get to the old game to work for previous owners of WC3 (like the reconnection is only for Reforged users or stuff like that)

Wanna bet?^^

2 Likes

I would not doubt it in a heart beat. but I moving to playing Firefly Studio games now so wc3 is dead and buried as far as i am concerned.

2 Likes

I think that this month we will not get any major updates. With BlizzConline coming on February 19 2021, I guess that there will be a major update (ladder and profiles) around this period.

So what about these “high priority” player profiles, ladder and clan? Been about a year now guys

6 Likes

Still waiting

2 Likes

you are very patient. that is good, because the high priority ladder is coming soon, maybe 2030 or maybe 2040? …still waiting… xD bro, stop waiting and quit this game.

2 Likes

It has been pretty much 5 months now and since this nothing happened, no communication at all. This company is a joke.

If you won’t finish the game… Fine. But at least tell us the truth.

11 Likes

Still waiting. Oh, my seat is kind of warm. hmm, I’m going to get a Coffee… 5 months later … Still waiting … (imagine some elevator sounds at this place :stuck_out_tongue: )

3 Likes

Guys this is about to be a phone game, that’s it.

pcgamesn world-of-warcraft/free-to-play-mobile-game

1 Like

if they make it a pc game its going to be doa x2 they need to suck it up and tell the truth stop hiding behind pr crap. if they don’t than I pray that Microsoft Buys activision out like they did bethesda but they cut blizzard loose. or Activision blizzard end up with their stock and finances taking a dive in the deep place on the planet before ACTi vision realize blizzard is dead wait and cuts them loose and blizzard realizes they dug their grave and come on their knees to us the fans and player for forgiveness and they tell them fire Brack merge with Dreamhaven and fix this Game or go down as the laughing stock of games.

“aggressive patching”

“working hard”

lmao

8 Likes

So? Will this game ever be finished?

1 Like

nah they are ripping us off, and laughing at us big time

5 Likes