Warcraft III: Reforged Developer Update — Player Profiles

So, when can we play the COMPLETELY DEVELOPED GAME?

4 Likes

In the next few months. :^)

Keep it up Blizzard!

But but you can take a pen and a paper to write all your opponents stats. /s

4 Likes

Those guys that decided it whas a good idea presenting an audience hot for the next PC Sequel a Mobile game. They just let Reforged die when the took all the availabe personal to Diablo IV to rush out something that whas not ready because some idiot decided to let presented the wrong thing at the wrong time in the wrong place

9 Likes

Gentle reminder / question: does blizzard still know we linked our legacy accounts? Do they also still know why they asked us to do it?

It still seems a ‘void’ action we all took.
Looking forward to have profiles back. Not sure why these were gone to begin with. Also looking forward to having joinbugs, ISP 1 package loss drops, desync bugs and latency issues resolved so people will actually play games to accrue stats.

Thanks, good luck furthering this game and have it at beta level by the end of the year. Cheers.

3 Likes

It’s great to finally see some highly required features. But what would come after that?
Stability improvement? Reconnecting system? World Editor improvements?

Nice! I can’t wait! Since you guys are putting the effort into stats, can we get clans back as well? Maybe make a clan war where it shows on a profile.

Also can we get a public replay downloader for those that want to share their replays publicly? Don’t get me wrong, I like to watch pros play their respective pro races only. For example: Grubby’s/Lyn’s Orc, ToD/Blade’s Humans, Moon/Foggy’s Night Elf, Happy/chaemiko/Syde’s Undead and InFi as Random race lol! If they play outside their races, I’m just like meh and watch whoever is better at the race instead :stuck_out_tongue: but I like a bit more variety. Does dat make sense?

What I’m trying to say is, instead of the same rotation of players, It’d be good to watch other average player’s replays that like to share publicly as the average replays can be just as interesting and fun to watch. Maybe chat will be just as funny and interesting since the pros are usually silent. Also it will eliminate Pad’s ladder out of the competition.

let’s hope they announce that they will not give the new campaign at last.

This is hilarious. :joy:

I’m sorry I should explain why I’m laughing at you Blizzard:

1. You tell us with enourmous confident and joy, that you are finally announce things, that the original Warcraft 3 already had!!!

2. We want all Features that Warcraf 3 had AND what you’re promised at BlIZZCON. If you think, that would be bad for all veterans in the game, then make it optional!

Personally I really want the new UI, the Ladder, more customisation options in the Menue, a better stability in the game, generally all features Warcraft 3 had, The new Story variation wich supports World of Warcraft, or at least more content. I want the new Trailers and Animation you’ve promised, I want the new Cutscenes as well.

If those things are not going to be implemented, I swear, this was the last game ever, I’ve purchased on your plattforms. I’m pretty sure I’m going to play Age of Empires. They do a much much much much better Job as you Blizzard!

10 Likes

I don’t know what to think of your opinion. I really understand this is a nostalgic thing, but after almost 18-19 years, wouldn’t that be better? Personally, I really want new content in this direction.

1 Like

I preordered Reforged at Blizzcon because I loved to see the new campaign with the updated lore. I really tried to imagine what a Rexxar Campaign would look like with the accurate Durotar map. So not giving us a Reforged campaign would I find not okay. For the nostalgic people there is still Classic graphic in native HD but for those that wished for the new story Reforged should deliver at long last.

2 Likes

is precisely what I say. I want the new version of the Campaign. the one they promised in 2018.
it’s new content.

3 Likes

I wanted to see if Cannon would do the Naisha and Maiev thing. and how was Illidian’s new cannon.

also if there was more data from Anub.

1 Like

If your ladder does not have a complete custom shortcut key system and sight distance adjustment function, this is still a backward project. Netease platform, w3champions is already too much ahead of you in this technology~

2 Likes

^ this man speaks the truth! Too bad the people responsible will never read this because we don’t know who they are. Then again maybe it’s better that way since they would’ve received several death threats by now.

3 Likes

the fact that it’s taking a while makes me think that maybe the game will relaunch f2p in the west as well, could give a big boost in player numbers, but 1.33 then would need to be polished on every aspect including currently existing bugs

1 Like

Why do you work on this game so slowly? What is the size of your team?

4 Likes

Iirc 4 People where 50% of them has to take care of Diablo I-III, StarCraft Remastered and the Warcraft II MP too.

Does not matter, one guy can do it in a week or two

4 Likes