Warcraft III: Reforged Basic Survey

I don’t believe you know how data analysis works. You need a lot. The more the merrier. Without a substantial amount which should be in the many thousands is actually worthless. If 6k+ viewers are biased with Grubby’s views(which I hate because he is a purist) then it is what it is, that’s what the marketplace would look like sadly. However, I will chose to believe that most of them are not darn sheep, I even watch Grubby from time to time and I don’t share any of his views.

To add, Grubby can be a serious troll , when asked what race should be included he said a critters race because they already had the models, so people should really think twice before taking Grubby’s views seriously.

2 Likes

I remember a pro’s comment when TFT was coming out that said they were looking forward to the extra 10 food so you could keep some at home or in a separate army … - was that Grubby?

That’s when I started wondering whether pro skills were mostly fingerskills, rather than real strategy.

[!toosimilar]

I think this could be a great idea.

This should be easy to do, since Grubby is a person fairly easy to contact in YouTube or Twitch.

Actually, the complete opposite is true. I do not have a statistician’s education, but from what I’ve heard, the sample can be tiny but still useful if it is selected randomly and representatively enough.

750 people from these forums is a big enough number.

2 Likes

These 5 dollars say this is a Blizzard official sneakily doing market research because sifting through forumposts full of angry nerdrage is simply an inhumane task.

ok sure

Sure, this forum obviously represent the whole marketplace. Not to mention that you can retake that survey as many times as you want. For all we know , you could have trolled it or anyone really.

That’s why I suggested this.

My only reservation is that I’m fine with lore-friendly hero skins, but I think unit skins are too much. Heroes have much more individuality than regular units, thus it makes sense to give them individual skins.

2 Likes

I don’t think enough people appreciate yet just how difficult the current artstyle will make it to discern between some of the units as well as which team they belong to.

Hello man, are you in contact with Brass?

If we want to send to Grubby or blizz pay attention for survey i belive it should be 1 link . (A serious investigation should be done so people can not cheat )

So did you guys decide which one to follow google survey(Yours) or monkey survey (Brass one)

1 Like

I’m not here to argue. But you cant deny that every streamer has many viewers who will simply agree for the sake of agreeing. That’s literally alexensual’s fan base. They actually will shame and ban people if they disagree in the slightest with his viewpoint. I got banned from his discord for literally saying, I play both live and classic. I didn’t even mention my opinions. viewers are sheep, thats not really a question. Although, to be fair their opinions come from a righteous place! but just like vanilla WoW. Not everybody raided, even though 60% of people who played vanilla will claim that they raided when really only 5% of all people raided. So. I would prefer a survey not to be flooded from a biased opinion.

That is my preference. My reason for stating what I did. I don’t care whether you think I’m right or wrong. Fact of the matter is all I care about, is these surveys are as “Fair” as they can be. Be it 1 or 2 surveys off. Opposed to 750 or even 6k+. Every vote counts in the presidential race, every survey counts.

2 Likes

I have this concern, too.
These posts are here for everyone to see, whoever is truly interested in giving his opinion about Reforged should attend this Forum.

1 Like

To be honest i would gladly have microtransaction IF they are like the ones on StarCraft 2, after the three sc2 packs were released they started to pump out DLCs as the comunity suggested (i remember a Destiny post of four of five years ago suggesting it).

After LotV we had an incredible single player DLC (Nova Covert Ops) and Commanders, Skins, Pre-Blizzcon Skin Packs, Announcers… and Carbot emoji pack… acceptable only because it’s from Carbot

2 Likes

Filled out your survey, mate. :slight_smile:

1 Like