Warcraft III: Reforged Basic Survey

That’s the point, Warcraft III is such an awesome game, it shouldn’t have the need to milk more money out of the passioned people who kept it alive for those many years. Many people will buy Reforged or already pre ordered it. Blizzard will make lots of money with it. I honestly don’t think that micro transactions would be needed. I run a company myself and I sure know that money needs to be made to pay the bills and staff. But I also know, that customers who don’t feel like milking cows are coming back to buy again. I am absolutely willing to buy any other full game without micro transactions, but I am not willing to buy a “full” game and then pay for additional stuff in the game. Just my 2 cents.

Okay but skins are cosmetic and have no bearing or impact on gameplay.

EDIT: Also took the survey, was interesting to see the breakdown so far.

1 Like

Thank you very much!

I thought about including a question similar to one you proposed, but I’m quite sure that different Skins will be available in different ways, and that would defeat the purpose of the question.

For example, the Arthas skin for the Paladin could be unlocked by completing the Human campaign, while the Uther one could be tied to Human-related Achievements.

I hope they will check your survey, it was simple, and yet the questions asked were perfect :wink:

1 Like

I’ve filled out your survey.

Also to the people discussing micro transactions my opinion is that they should not be in the game, period. The price tag on Reforged should more than cover a handful of skins.

5 Likes

It’s unfortunate, but at the same time amusing to see that the number of misogynists has dropped exactly to the number of SJWs - 24.3%!

What confuses me is the amount of people wanting a new race - 29%. It was far lower a few hours ago, and it has risen substantially.

I’m liking that the community is starting to put some polls together. If you do more maybe add some more half and half options, like for the updated unit designs a selection “I like the units but not the heroes” or “I like the heroes but not the units” could be helpful.

1 Like

Thanks

20 Characters required.

I extremely disagree when people want to have a new race. it will break this game completely since Blizzard took a lot of time to rebalance this game (they work very well and nearly finish this job - as my opinion). But throwing a new race will be a mess for them and for us, it could take a million years to make it balance again

2 Likes

I have filled out the survey and asked all my friends if they would fill it out too.

1 Like

Good questions, although I do agree that the skins question might be misunderstood. I just thought of it as artwork variants (which I’m ok with as long as it doesn’t severely impact creation of other content (like different creeps)), whereas others are reading it as relating to microtransactions (which I’m not in favor of except for external things like extra campaign maps etc).

Yeah, there could maybe be a separate question about feelings towards microtransactions.

Great idea. I already answered.
Im sharing it with my friends

1 Like

I actually thought about that question, but in the end I decided to discard it to keep the Survey as simple as possible.

I REALLY understimated how many people would feel uneasy about having micro-transactions in the game. My bad.

Maybe me too. I just don’t see what’s so bad about them, but yeah… I guess we’ll see some real numbers if you add it to the poll :smiley:

1 Like

Even if it’s probably late, I added the question about micro-transactions.
I am really curious about what people will answer.

3 Likes

This thread died? It will be cool if new people see it and add their answers

3 Likes

Just filled it out, thanks for the survey.

2 Likes

Thanks for this survey! Really good questions, and it is great to see where the community stands.

You should also post this in Reddit or other places where more people could see it. And there should be an additional question regarding the cinematics lol.

Anyway, great work!

5 Likes

Hope this gets a physical edition and or a collectors edition

3 Likes