Version 1.32.9 Updated -- December 14, 2020

The game needs a ton of improvements and UIs are missing but… you push a patch that does… what exactly? -_-

6 Likes
2 Likes

Can you just say anything about when you’re planning to release the next patch this is extremely frustrating -.-‘

6 Likes

This patch broke WorldEditor. Tonnes of unknown compile errors, syntax errors, suddenly appeared in year old maps.
war3map.j

14 Likes

Same happened to me. JassHelper isn’t working.

4 Likes

cant save custom maps now

4 Likes

I’m one of those people in fact I preordered and gifted preorders to 3 of my friends and I’m still waiting for game fix

6 Likes

only that? :frowning:

3 Likes

Please give an update on development! What is going on? How can you claim your going to fix things and improve the game when it already seems completely abandoned.

This is absurd, how little feedback you have given the community who sticks around. At this point please give us the old client and server backend. Because the folks assigned to work this project are clearly not able to give results.

8 Likes

When something bad happens in our country, it is said to be ssibal
. The current situation is so. Blizzard gets the job done later than the sloth pooping.I didn’t want to say this, but I’m so angry. I should do a bang dream girls band party

2 Likes

This patch indeed seems to have caused some issues with Jasshelper / vJass. Using vJass features such as scopes gives syntax compile issues when trying to save, regardless of what settings are checked under the JassHelper sub-menu in the trigger editor.

4 Likes

This patch broke my game. It says “This folder doesn’t contain the correct version of this game. Please check the installation path and try again.” Please help.

1 Like

When do we have the major patch you talked about at released ? almost 1 year and no big changes, the game is worst then before reforged. Thanks to the community for the ladder and other features, one man made better and more work then your entire team, that’s great but kind of sad.

8 Likes

FINISH YOUR GAME

characters

6 Likes

Thanks. Hope we got less disconnections now.

Now, where are all the stupids that insisted with “me gamez iz fine, get a better connection!!!111”

1 Like

I swear the devs are having fun with the community now. They jumped ship after Actiblizzard ruined the teams, now they release a single line patch every 3 months.

10 Likes

What?

is it literally a patch of nothing?

9 Likes

It’s no 20-100 ping, but it’ll do! I’m interested in the specs this patch updated doe.

Glad, I got the refund 3 weeks ago. They have accepted my refund request without question, so if anyone wants to ask for refund, do not hesitate.

I know the development is hard, but these patches are just bad jokes.

8 Likes

Even Kaivax seems to have left this sink boat, even if it’s already sink.

3 Likes