Time for Warcraft 4?

Hi guys, it seems like Blizzard is done with WC3R. Perhaps it is time to move on to other games and Maybe Warcraft 4?

2 Likes

Why not WC4 Reforged?

10 Likes

great idea, but please by another company.

7 Likes

WoW’s plot is off in Shadowlands right now, which means Azeroth has about a year to have it’s own story that doesn’t interfere with WoW.

If they were ever going to do a WC4, now would be the time.

2 Likes

imo Wow ruined warcrafts storyline. I would prefer a warcraft 4 that retcons WoWs stupid story decisions.

10 Likes

world of warcraft is not canon. warcraft 4 would continue where warcraft 3 left off.

4 Likes

Both of you are delusional.

WoW exists. WoW is canon. Deal with it.

6 Likes

Time for another failure?

Bobby Kotick, Activision-Blizzard CEO, announced that there are multiple mobile games in development. He is not interested in making a new RTS game.

4 Likes

You realize that the two are not mutually exclusive, right?

They can make mobile games and RTS games.

Blizzard announced that they are not making RTS games anymore. Also, why should you play a stupid mobile game, even if it’s RTS?

Dreamhaven would need to make it.

3 Likes

Ladies and gentlemen we found the WoW fan boy who will defend it to death

4 Likes

Did they? I thought they were just canceling SC2 specfically.

Because I have my phone on me 24hrs a day and a computer on me for maybe a third of that time?

Because apparently not violently rejecting reality when it’s not something you like is being a fanboy.

3 Likes

sad…

even more sad…

3 Likes

LOL !
What don’t you understand in the sentence : “The historic RTS Team 1 has been terminated” ?
No Team 1, no Blizzard RTS. End of story.

Go support Frost Giant Games, it’s the emanation of Blizz Team 1.

5 Likes

it will be accepted only if will be like this :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yeah the reason why blizzard axed warcraft 4 was World of Warcraft. So long as the story is tied up into that garbage lore, it doesn’t make sense. They make story decisions based on what will bring back nostalgia dollars. They ret con anything they want and will bring any character back from the dead. Pretty disappointing. One more reason not to support the trash heap modern WoW has become.

1 Like

The RTS part of Blizzard literally left to make their own studio called Frost Giant Studio and they already announced they’re working on a AAA rated RTS (so the next big thing).
The chances of getting anything else from this Blizzard besides asian-mobile games and the sight of the ‘‘WoW cow being milked to death’’ are 0.

The closest thing we will ever see to Warcraft 4 is if Frost Giant decides to make another fantasy-based RTS in the style of Warcraft, including all the elements they would have put into Warcraft 4.

Personally I have little faith in Front Giant either seeing how underwhelming Sc2 turned out to be but hey ho, some hope is better than no hope.

2 Likes

lets go straight to warcraft 8 because they gonna need 6 years to complete warcraft 4, if they have enough time… always an issue

3 Likes

They definitely sold out to China. Diablo immortal and the hong kong debacle was proof of that. Sad they don’t even bother to fight that image. They dance from PR nightmare to PR nightmare and just go completely radio silent. That’s what happens when you kill your golden goose to get at the golden eggs. You burned your reputation for quick profits; this community around the wotlk era would have bought anything without a thought.

4 Likes