This beta version graphics is final version?

The game In this 2019 Beta the Graphics lost Reflections, Lighting, Shaders, Realistic Shadows, Realistic Trees, Ambient Occlusion, Ray Tracing, Realistic Terrain, Realistic Grass, Anti Aliasing, New UI, New Mini Map, Some Colors, Day and Night Reflections and other things what The Culling Demo from Blizzcon2018 that already had and now disappeared… :sob: :cry:
Please perfect team bring back the Culling Graphics from Blizzcon2018! Please! <3

2 Likes

Agreed, i hope them back in final release! <3 <3

1 Like

Look the wowhead models!
They look way better
x_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfQ_qk7kxCQ&t=498s

Please cry more ! blizzard need to do this in the game!

1 Like

The models are perfect! But the actual 2019 beta graphics not :frowning:

3 Likes

these models from wowhead have better light, reflections and shadows! much better shadows.
So if they put these kind of graphics to everthing… oohh man ;D

1 Like

I hope the awesome graphics of The Culling demo from Blizzcon2018 back in the release! <3 Please!

No, most Blizzard consumers are pure cancer.

3 Likes

2018 Blizzcon was barely a “beta” It was an Alpha testing… if it was beta they’d have released the game by summer already but they didn’t.

More like a Proof of concept

2018 is Demo - A Finished part of game. Not Alpha

2 Likes

Again you with your conspiracy theorys, dont lie too people!
Did you ever heared for “e3 vs retail” just type it in youtube you will find many videos of games which looked supreme before they released the game , and when the game is released it looks much worse, thats what gaming companys do so people get hyped and buy the game but when the game is out you see big difrence and big downgrade what is shown in demo its just buissness!

1 Like

Here’s one small detail. - Blizzaed isn’t a company known for Downgrade. All their games are always equal to our expectations and always looks as good as possible
And Culling Demo it’s not some Rendered Gameplay Trailer of Watch Dogs or something like that - It’s a playable teaser

3 Likes

This is the final version of the game graphics. Good luck to those who still have hope.

We have the hope of the game will look fantastic like the demo The Culling from Blizzcon2018! <3

2 Likes

МракоРыцарь is right.
Look at screenshots on the website, they are far better than beta we have.

There is no way to think Blizzard will release the game as it is currently.
Also, they already confirmed Ray Tracing, which is not implemented yet.
Graphics patch will come in a few weeks. I don’t worry anymore.

The final product will really look different.

3 Likes

did you see d3 beta and release? And after 3 years of patching it still a crap? This reforged beta allows us to think reforged is f@#% up.

Did you see Culling,Trailer and Screenshots? Reforged is going to be perfect

d3 trailer and screenshots show they have nothing with game released. Same with reforged’s demo and beta (pre-release build)

I have no idea wtf people are smoking on this forum graphics look better on my end in current version yet people are saying blizzcon version looks better? well I’ve checked but really current version looks better

Um…Not really…More like clay figures and with less metalic armor (Look at Footman,Arthas and Uther from 2018)