There was an error in handling the request at login

There was an error in handling the request.

Seriously. Fix the damn login authentication. Just how hard could it be. FFS.

5 Likes

Same problem.

1 Like

Howdy!

We have a breaking news banner warning players about this within the WarCraft III: Reforge tab at the top:

We will be performing scheduled maintenance beginning on Monday, November 20th, 10:30 AM (PSP) and we expect he service to be available again at approximately 12:00 PM (PST). During this time the game will be unavailable for play.

So about another hour from the time I post this message unless it gets extended.

Thank you.

1 Like

Feel like there’s a better place to put that notification, but thanks for the quick response

I’d assume it’s on the blizz client too in the top right corner with a little :warning: icon, but can’t confirm because I’m not @ my computer :thinking:

1 Like

Got deconnected will playing the campagn. And now, I can’t play because this error “There was an error in handling the request” always appear when I try to connect. I’m only doing the campagn but without connecting, all my progression is lost. Can you fix that pls ?

1 Like

I have the same issue!

I have reforge but playing in classic. Got no such notification.

If the notification is anywhere in the client, I can’t find it

https://i.postimg.cc/8zYN9Jzj/what-notification.jpg

What notification? Just how hard is it to admit you guys messed it up. Again.

1 Like

yeah it’s not in the client at all - just a bunch of spam asking me to buy reforged. what a joke this company has become

2 Likes

now is one hour from now and now its not still working. what is problem? Maybe overtime? How many?

1 Like

They pushed it back another hour. And for those curious, I was able to find the banner all the way over here (never been there before):

Howdy!

Please note this is an appropriate time frame for the banner; any maintenance can end sooner or run a little later than stated.

The news banner is displayed on the WarCraft III Reforged tab between the News updates and the game selection bar, not under notifications. All maintenance warnings for all our games are shown this way, and updates can be found Here. If you have feedback, please post it on our General forums Here. If you do not see this banner, I recommend refreshing the Battle.net Desktop application by first restarting the PC. If that fails, you can clear the battle.net cache and files and retest after you locate the game.

Thank you.

1 Like

I realize this is small beans, but out of curiosity I did clear my cache and files. Still no banner in client. Curious if anyone can get an image of it.

Same problem here…we need a fix

I’m having exactly the same problem :frowning:

maintenance extend

This is the 2nd time this week for maintenance, last time there was a banner- this time there is not.

1 Like

Wow, the post just magically appeared again. LOL.

BTW, even with that, you guys forgot to put that “late” notification for the Asia server… LOL…