There was an error in handling the request at login

Maintenance extended for a second time

now, when I launch the game it tells me that an update is required to play (1.36.0.20704) but the game isnā€™t auto updating and when I told it to check for updates it said it was up to date on version 1.36.0.20257?

6 Likes

Same here mate.

im still having that issue almost 30 minutes later but now the maintenance warning banner is gone and it still wont update.

1 Like

Same here, ask to update, but actually nothing available on autoupdate.

1 Like

Safe to say this update has been a failure.

Still waiting despite it being almost 3 hours after it is supposed to be resolved

1 Like

same here, man what is this lol

1 Like

bettter to just tell wc3 players the game will be down for 6 hours then a whole lot of let down players

2 Likes

feel like this is wow upadate

well now thereā€™s a new maintenance banner saying itā€™ll be done at 3pm PST. what i dont get is, if its not ready and doesnā€™t work, why take the banner down at all. why make the game say thereā€™s an updated needed but the client doesnā€™t say that one exists at all.

1 Like

beeen geting this for hours

I bought reforged for a bit of nostalgia. I dont understand why i am locked out of a product i paid for, so you guys can dick around with a live update i dont need.

let me draw this analogy. if everytime i walked into 711 for a pack of smokes there was a high likelyhood of being cavity searched, I would stop smoking, or shop somewhere they didnt finger my balloon knot.

1 Like

at least should let us play offline

4 Likes

the word you are looking for is approximate, not appropriate. This comment brought to you by duolingo.

1 Like

its up gogoog

1 Like

first time experiencing an update, huh op?

got kicked to download new patch

Just to make it clear, this author isnā€™t me.
lol

This problem still exists even though it is already after 12.00 PM

What is going on ? The scheduled maintenance has been extended twice or three times nowā€¦