The Warcraft 3 Reforged Hype Train has been derailed

Almost everything we were promised has been canceled. We have been scammed, duped, and led to believe that Reforged wasn’t just going to be a “reskin”.

We, as of today, know that you have LIED to us Blizzard. I recommend everyone refund their pre-purchases, and sell any stock that they may have in Activision-Blizzard.

When are you ever going to learn? SC Remastered failed when you did this, so you’re going to do the same exact thing as you did with SCR? Are you stupid Blizzard? You know better than this!

We will not forget this travesty, nor shall we forgive.

42 Likes

WE this WE that

don’t speak for me. i’m still hyped.

28 Likes

Lilithvia: CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY
Blizzard: did you see it?
Lilithvia: what seen?
Blizzard: The f*ck I give to your nonsense!
Lilithvia: CRY CRY CRY CRY CRY
Blizzard: god jeez these kids today make me sick

10 Likes

Okay sheep.

11 Likes

you are just angry not everyone agrees with you

7 Likes

Um. Maybe your train got derailed, but mine’s still on the tracks and moving at a steady 55mph.

5 Likes

I’m not only not hyped anymore. I’m angry at blizzard

9 Likes

blizzard is the best

2 Likes

I’ll still have my preorder ready, but ofc im bit disappointed that we are no longer going to see completely remade custscenes like that of Stratholme last year…

That being said Im still going to be playing this on day 1, but I would have gladly given Blizzard the time to make those remade cutscenes happen. Ofc if they dont have the resources enough to make them happen anyway, thats another thing but I would not have minded at all if the game or atleast its campaigns would have been delayed to 2020.

12 Likes

That’s what’s wrong with ppl nowaday. They promised something, they scrapped a tons of thing and ppl are here : it’s okay :).
No it’s not. You buy something, you’d like to have the whole thing as promised.

18 Likes

You’re are a dirty LIAR we have not been duped or scammed and to call this game a reskin is just foolish. Do your research and stop trying to hurt the company we love

They didn’t scrap a ton of things.

And the things they DID scrap, it’s GOOD they scrapped it because it would have ruined the game.

1 Like

So offering the player’s choice between the old campaign and a new campaign is “bad”?

LOL

20 Likes

Doesn’t matter about the choice.

The bad writing that ultimately would have come with that new content would ruin Warcraft 3’s reputation worse than the decision to omit it ever would.

2 Likes

I feel sad about all this situation and I think Blizzard will not change their decision. But I hope for some clarification and answers from them because if they will ignore people, it clear sign that reforge support will end at release.
Also, I saw a message from Grubby in discord, map changes seem to be really small.
xhttps://images-ext-1.discordapp.net/external/3NrWPggi2lfY2JY8M0zzuyw4aLMbP-scuE96dKGN5HM/https/cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/638831862445244438/640901837465321472/unknown.png

1 Like

And that is completely subjective, sir

9 Likes

Stop cherry picking.

The entire quote is:

The bad writing that ultimately would have come with that new content would ruin Warcraft 3’s reputation worse than the decision to omit it ever would.

You’ve invalidated your own argument just by doing that. Good job.

1 Like

Watch the Campaign section. Ppl are here “I don’t want a completly new campaign wtf”, what’s hard understanding
“however they are building a little bridge between Warcraft 3, World of Warcraft and the novels”
“The emphasis is still on the Warcraft 3’s story and increasing the depth of that original story”
“[…]but “there are parts, that make Warcraft 3, Warcraft 3”
They didn’t say a damn thing for a whole year, even in the W3 Reforged panel we didn’t learn that much ( about the campaign ).
And they drop a teaser for the Arthas vs Illidan cinematic like they just annonced the game… it’s not like the game is supposed to launch within 56 day.

1 Like

I have no idea what you’re trying to say, dude.

No I haven’t, actually. Your whole thing is subjective. “I think new campaign would be bad”

And I think promising people all these things only to yank them away is liable to get a class-action lawsuit.

3 Likes