The real reason why people on these forums can't stop complaining

Like every heroes? Even some unit have the model of WoW. They made some special skin (the spoil of war one) that clearly take the fandom happy (I mean, Arthas King is really cool and I would love it in campaign in “king Arthas”)

You house isn’t an ongoing multimedia intellectual property with constantly evolving lore and history.

Congratulations this is one of the most bizarre analogies I’ve seen.

“constantly evolving lore” for you. you still dont understand. War3 is war3, nothing more, nothing less.

You cant changed an already written book because you dont agree with his creator, I cant understand your thoughts about the game.

For you a game is just a drug or what? games are made by their creators, people should realize and start to respect them, or we will always get shetty marketing failures.

But the same blizzard made the new lore. Even Metzen made some of the WoW lore. I respect Metzen role in warcraft lore and he is one of the people who change it in the first place.

No, for the series.

It’s the fourth (counting the Warcraft 2 expansion) entry for the series and, at the time, Warcraft was already almost 10 years old. It doesn’t live in a bubble.

So (Activision) Blizzard in this case because the company owns the game. A lot of (not all) the developers have moved on but the license is still under the company.

It’s funny how when someone posts a comment a new thread is created to bash them by calling them noobs and wow players. Nearly every thread created is to bash them on a comment they posted in another thread also created to bash them on.
And they the OP somehow keep getting away with it and turning themselves from being the creater to the argumentative one in their own ridiculous thread.
And then they claim it’s they the noobs who keep bringing up all these outrageous suggestions and won’t stop. When it’s actually the OP who keeps bringing it up.

4 Likes

I don’t understand why an awesome story and lore,which was developed for two decades has such a toxic community. I was playing Warcraft III back in the day when it first came out,but I still don’t get it why the oficial novels and WoW didn’t count to you as canon part of the story,If it’s only makes the Story even more deep and interesting.
Remember what was the series before Warcraft III - “Oh no! Evil,bloodlust orcs wants to take over the world!”…It was only Lord of the Clans,other Novels and Warcraft III when we first realized that the Orcs is not “Evil because they’re evil”. It was Warcraft III and Novels when we heard about the Legion for the first time,and realized that the orcs was driven by Mannaroth’s blood.
Many details and retcons from Warcraft III have made the story more deep.Which is what Novels and WoW are doing for the Warcraft III

3 Likes

It’s not as toxic as it’s made to seem. It’s the few who keep creating recycled threads that intentionally keep provoking a negative reaction.

If you just look through this thread and see a toxic comment just view their recent posts, you will notice most of the toxicity was provoked by them and each one of them are posting on each others thread with the same nonsense.

3 Likes

It’s just so annoying that we’ve almost get a new plot in the game,but it was scrapped because of someone like this:

We almost get a deep,connected story with no plot holes,new voice lines and plot missions…But because of these purists - we will get almost the same game,without new characters like Saurfang or the mission when Banshee Sylvanas finds her corpse,or extended cutscenes from the novels to expain why Uther didn’t stop/help Arthas

2 Likes

At Blizzcon 2019 they said that they wanted changes but changed their mind after tons of “Don’t change my game” stuff

1 Like

Yes I believe that cause Blizzard is known for their quality and their love to each of their projects. They aren’t the type of company who doesn’t care about the game or players (Hello Valve,Bethesda,EA,Rockstar and Ubisoft,how are ya doing?)

1 Like

You know that WoW,Overwatch,Diablo,HotS and Reforged are completely different teams?

I personally think that people who are saying that the W3 is only about ladder and online RTS are gravely mistaken.

I love Warcraft (the 3rd one especially) and I was never big really into RTS and neither were my friends (even back then when we were kids). We love/d the game for the campaign storytelling, and while liked to LAN and spare like casuals against each other, we were spending most of our time on custom games.

Literally hours and hours on custom games like DotA and various tower-defense maps, footmen, Uther parties and so-on.

Apropos I am not really sure how great the numbers of players on ladder were back then but I am almost 100% sure that whatever the number was there were at least so many or even more in custom games and campaign fan casuals…

When the warcraft was released I knew so many people in my close vicinity that played it but none of them was actually playing ladders and I think that disregarding this as “just casual” part of W3:Reforged is perhaps the worst possible mistake you can do.

2 Likes

Warcraft Reforged is the Project of so-called Classic Team,which is made a Remaster for SC and Warcraft Reforged. Their team has nothing to do with WOW team

When people weren’t here to see what wc3 was and what it turned into.

This happens.

I were there and Warcraft Reforged is a great game

Well, there is reasonable amount of concerns i can point out to you, but that wouldn’t matter, i’m a little tried of being shoved around so much.

and in the end, what i’m sad about is that we never had the chance to discuss these problems and lair out a clear path of what in reforged works and is great and what doesn’t and to lay down a base of opinions summed up from both ends of the community and let blizzard be the final judge.

that craving for order i have in the forums is just non existant. its shameful at best and chaotic at worst.

1 Like

No you are talking about delusion and not hope. Hope would mean there is a chance and that is highly unlikely. We are talking about them suddenly going “Hey, let’s ignore the last 15+ years of lore we’ve built up and go back to just after Frozen Throne.”

By the way fools. Nobody and I mean NOBODY wanted them to turn WC3 into WoW for hell’s sake. Even the devs in 2018 never said they were doing anything like that. As I’ve stated here multiple times, but much like Trump supporters the purists, fanboys, white knights or whatever you want to call them, simply ignore the fact that they said they were going to replace placeholder lines and give Sylvanas and Jaina just a little more character development all while keeping everything Classic in tact, but the Trump suppor… purists just wanted to complain incessantly and act like everyone was doing or wanting something that wasn’t actually happening to begin with.

I will answer only to people with higher iq than 40… thanks.
Don’t bother quoting me with your nonsense conclusions cause i won’t care as long as you don’t write something that makes sense.

Nobody cares what they do in Trash lore world. And i state that as WoW player, so i am very well aware of useless titles and lores you want to inform me about.

Lore wise i agree, but WoW does have some things that are fun… apart from storytelling… thats just an insult to anyone who played wc3.

Actually we did change it by making Blizzard giving up on stupid idea to make campaign match more towards WoW Storyline… :slight_smile:

Because this isn’t awesome story and lore anymore… thats the whole point about.

Go play WoW if you want saurfang and all that crap. Don’t ruin other games because you are fanboy, and you keep insulting… so suck it.

If you are talking about me, you are out of your mind… I honestly don’t care what your opinion is, since i have clearly stated mine, and obviously, it’s not a “handful of purists” after all… it appears the real numbers are large enough for Blizzard to give up on yet another stupid idea.

If you like their ideas, feel free to enjoy BFA and farm more Azerite power, rather than waste your time on a wrong forum.

Why are you even on this forum hater? get lost punk, and comment on WoW forums.

This is where you became irrelevant. I hope you can understand why.

And calling people and comparing to Trump and his followers is a childs move, i will be more mature and tell you to f*ck off… :slight_smile:

It is more than obvious that Thank God there is plenty of people who think the same way i do and that is solely the reason why Blizzard gave up on changing the Campaign… If they wanna keep ruining WoW lore, no problem… But if they mess with wc3 and rebuild one of their greatest works, thats where this community makes a stand.

Sometimes you need to realize where you need to draw the line.
Most of people who care about lore complain because something we all grew up on, and respected for so many years is to be ruined only to make it more suitable for WoW… But what you don’t understand is that a huge percentage of people from wc3 are playing or used to play WoW for a long time.
And that is exactly the reason why we say the lore has been ruined.

Yet on the other hand, literally less than 10% of WoW players even care about Reforge, since all they would be attracted to is making new campaign which is suitable to WoW trashline. This community may be small, but it’s alive only because of hardcore RTS lovers and people who are very passionate about this game and it’s lore.

And as long as i am around and some other people… we will do whatever we can to keep the game as great as it is. I will rather watch Reforged get cancelled, rather than ruined by ruining wc3 lore.

So now go to WoW forums and never come back. We survived all these years without you, and we will keep doing so.

Let us delusioned dogs enjoy our past and present without your “logics and progressive ideas”.

Go be Obama somewhere else.

1 Like

Do you really think that Warcraft III is that perfect without all of the clever and deep details from WoW? I’ve already said that I love Warcraft III but nowadays the story is out-dated as hell

1 Like