The random freezes

Yikes, where do I start lmao.

Specs: GTX 1060, I7 4770k, 8 gb of ram.

No matter the settings high or low, the game randomly freezes for a split second in custom games. Tested vs friends and vs ai. It seems to happen when new buildings/units are created, then it just seems to happen randomly.

Big yikes, I heard it has something to do with the way the game caches things, but please this needs to be fixed. (Among TONS of other things)

1 Like

We had plenty of that in beta, on the final release I didn’t notice it though, but still it is possible. The only thing is there are so many problems with the game right now.

1 Like

You got that right lol. I wish they would of just delayed it for another 6-9 months, zzz…

+1 Freezes every time a unit or structure is built, GeForce 1050Ti

1 Like

You need latest geforce 2000 series, geforce 2080 provided huge boost in sc2 over 1000 series. Also this game is single core so only cpu frequency matters, you need at least 5ghz, also high speed ram increase fps, you need 4k mhz. Than maybe you can play on 60 fps with occasional drops… Retarded isn’t it ? 2020 company still didn’t invested to multicore engine. Game runs on single core…

2 Likes

Probably best to put these reports where the tech folks are looking: Technical Report Forum.

Still having the problem