"The founding of Durotar" campaign broken since patch

Today was the release of a hotfix, 1.33.0.19308

It did not fix this issue, dont bother trying.

11 Likes

It still doesn’t work :<

6 Likes

Not to forget…

Warcraft III Reforged Patch Notes
Version 1.33
August 17, 2022

Bugfixes

• The Mountain King avatar ability now says “For Khaz Modan!” (was “Khaz Modan!”).

Now I feel more comfortable XD

7 Likes

Having the same issue, still.

5 Likes

Same issue here!

5 Likes

It’s broken for me too. What a waste of time. Reforged is an absolute disgrace.

3 Likes

I just ran into this same issue. Can blizzard just undo the patch that broke this?

4 Likes

same please fix

4 Likes

Having the same experience here. Very frustrating! I’ve been enjoying replaying WC3 recently and the Rexxar campaign holds a special place in my heart. Such a bummer that it’s literally unplayable right now!! Like actually literally! Hoping for a fix soon–the land’s not gonna tame itself.

5 Likes

Same here. When blizz will solve this problem?

4 Likes

It’s going to be a while.

4 Likes

Mismo problema. Dos días intentándolo, no hay manera de que funcione.

4 Likes

Same issue here. Was so looking forward to the last campaign and now I can’t even progress past the first mission. It’s been a month and no word from Blizzard. Sad.

4 Likes

Same problem here. I submitted a ticket and they just linked me back to this forum where everyone is having the same problem. Not even an ETA to resolve the issue.

4 Likes

When a patch breaks something and you can’t identify the exact source of the issue quickly enough for a hotfix in the first few days, you roll back the update. The live version of the game should not be unplayable.

9 Likes

Just had this happen to me. Came here looking for an answer/workaround and just can’t believe this has been going on since August. Guess people where right when they said unplayable

4 Likes

Still waiting for a fix.

4 Likes

Maybe there is some way or console command to get around this bug? I found 3 video on youtube with new version of reforged and with out this bug.

4 Likes

Can you post these videos?
What version of the game are you talking about?
Thx :wink:

3 Likes

I spoke with author of video and he recomended me to reinstall the game. But it does not help.

4 Likes