"The founding of Durotar" campaign broken since patch

same here. so sad that I cant finish the campaign

5 Likes

I have the exact same issue, I bought this game pretty much to play this campaign… Really upsetting.

6 Likes

Same issue here after trying all of the above. Reforged has been the disappointment train that keeps on giving…

3 Likes

Two weeks without any acknowledgment despite the issue being incredibly easy to replicate in ~60 seconds.

Does anyone actually read these forums? Like, more than once a month? That’s not me being snarky; I’m genuinely curious if Activision-Blizzard actually pays a living human to routinely check here for bugs.

11 Likes

They know about the issue, but probably don’t care, like they didn’t care about the ladder for two years. Soon Overwatch 2 will be released, so all the work will go there. Lack of acknowledgement of the reported bugs probably means that they won’t be fixed. The campaigns and the World Editor are the only things that I care about in Warcraft 3 Reforged and they admirably destroyed it with 1.33 patch. Probably it’s time to go back to the original. The Reforged version should be withdrawn from sale given its current state.

7 Likes

Guess so yeah. Time to download the 1.27 version or whatever and uninstall Blizzard’s “official” version because they broke it.

4 Likes

trang0ul, do you know where one can get the 1.27?

2 Likes

I came back to W3 after a few years just to play Founding of Durotar - same issue appears whish IS SUPER FREAKIN FRUSTRATING. W3 years ago just worked - now getting through battle.net and then this critical bug, is anyone testing this? That is no an edge case, it happens EACH time in a BASIC scenario…

5 Likes

Yep, Same problem, why even change anything at the campaigns at all?, Someone tinkered the wrong way and there is no appeal whatsoever, even tho the game worked well years on years. Only after forcing people to download this stupid Reforge version (even if they dont own it) these problems arose. It is a damn shame to see a good part of my Childhood being butchered like this. While people only want to enjoy some little nostalgia every now and then.

Hope someone fixes it soon, since it has worked in the past and people want it to work, like in the past.

Cheers

4 Likes

Yet another bug. I tried 3 times to get out of the cave in Thunder Ridge, but broken!
This is what happens when you have a junior developer with a low salary :smile:

3 Likes

Hello,
Can confirm. I just started the Founding of Durotar campaign and as soon as you leave the Kubold tunnels for the Gazlowe quest the game leaves you in a screen limbo and the UI does not even load. The campaign is bugged atm.

4 Likes

Same issue here.

3 Likes

Same issue here…

3 Likes

Logged in just to repeat others - same issue, pretty frustrating as Founding of Durotar is the reason I bought WC3 Reforged.

8 Likes

Same issue. Durotar campain is my last reason to keep Warcraft on my PC

3 Likes

Same issue here. VERY FRUSTRATING!

3 Likes

Same here…

3 Likes

Same issue

3 Likes

Got it as well, does blizzard even read these forums to know about these bugs. This is ridiculous. How is there a problem at the VERY beginning of the bonus campaign. Unbelievable.

6 Likes

Same issue here leaving the kobold tunnels, so frustrating as like others this campaign was my biggest motivation to buy the game.

5 Likes