Thanks for making the deathknight a female!

As a Horde main; it would be cool to see some female version of Heroes.

I would say something about male Heroes but besides the Night Elves and Jaina… there aren’t really that many female Heroes to add male variants of.

3 Likes

insta refund

See? It’s a perfect idea. The best that mental warfare has to offer. Imagine having your opponent instantly tilted.

3 Likes

So if someone is really bent out of shape about the gender don’t buy reforged and keep playing the game with the old graphics?

I personally pre-ordered Reforged for the updated graphics. I don’t give a damn about how many male or female characters there are. This isn’t a RPG.

I can relate. The ideas of female orcs have become refined enough since 2002 that they can be safely implemented into WC3. Far Seers would be easy to imagine because females have been expected to play the role of nurturers and religious figures in the male-dominant societies of orcish clans since WC1.

“Gender equality” have become more prevalent in WoW for orcs and there have been records of female Blademasters. I do not know enough about tauren or trolls yet to conclude whether female members of theirs being Chieftains or Shadow Hunters would make sense in the WC1~3 settings. They certainly do in WoW, but that on these forums tends to be regarded as a lazy argument.

1 Like

Yeah female death knight is beautiful thanks blizzard

3 Likes

Who cares we still need it.

Some of these warcraft purist are actual incarnations of toxicity, i sometimes wonder why they care so much about reforged when they can keep the game “untouched” by just playing the classic version…

2 Likes

So make things in game like WOW because you are a wowtard. /wow players logic… i dont care about female DK too much but it does add a distaste to the idea of DK. Nope it’s fine, says a WOWer

Soooo, I guess you have no real points besides: “lul u like wow u succ” and “me no like female reeeeee”

At least Stormknight presented actual arguments.

I’m down with horny female DH’s too

Lawl

1 Like

I think in your rage you got a bit of spittle on your keyboard typing all this.

1 Like

Blizzard: In your anger, you killed the male deathknight…

DarthEuRocmi: NOOOOOOO!

DK isn’t a corrupted palladin,It’s literally just a resurected hero or warrior.You’re acting like a child,really - Any race,any class,and any gender can be a Death Knight because it’s just a Zombie

1 Like

Let me preface this by saying I love the new female Death Knight, but I have to call this out because it’s not really accurate.

To date there have been 4 generations of Death Knights.

The first generation were created by Gul’dan to serve the Horde. These Death Knights were the souls of fallen Orc Warlocks of the Shadow Council placed into the bodies of Fallen Stormwind Knights.

Ner’zhul’s created the second generation of Death Knights, of which Arthas was the first. This description is taken directly from the Classic WarCraft 3 Death Knight unit description:

Death Knights were once virtuous defenders of Humanity. However, once the Paladin ranks were disbanded by the failing Alliance, many of these holy warriors traveled to the quarantined lands to ease the suffering of those left within the plague-ridden colonies. Though the Paladins were immune to disease of any kind, they were persecuted by the general populace who believed that they had been infected by the foul plague. A small band of Paladins, embittered by society’s cruelty, traveled north to find the plague’s source. These renegade Paladins succumbed to bitter hatred over the course of their grueling quest. When they finally reached Ner’zhul’s icy fortress in Northrend they had become dark and brooding. The Lich Kingoffered them untold power in exchange for their services and loyalty. The weary, vengeful warriors accepted his dark pact, and although they retained their humanity, their twisted souls were bound to his evil will for all time. Bestowed with black, vampiric Runeblades and shadowy steeds, Death Knights serve as the Scourge’s mightiest generals.

For the sake of fairness, it’s true that Ner’zhul’s generation of Death Knights were all Paladins.

The third and fourth generations are largely the same. These are the Death Knights of the Archeus and are former Champions of all mortal races. So while other races did become Death Knights eventually, this didn’t actually happen in lore until some time into Arthas’ reign.

Female DK is Melee hero,they are not canon and why she can’t be a DK from Ice Crown generation?

I never said she can’t. I literally prefaced my statement by saying I have no problem with the female DK ffs

No thanks. The Deathknight was always Male for me and i personally think this is just bad rule 63 or material for 34 at the end with a Female Deathknight. I´ve never tough of a Female Deathknight because the Iconic DK from WC3 was for me always a Male Model for Years. Making a Female DK looks for me like the Developers get forced by this so called Society that Women are need in everything now. Keep the Male Model or give the Players the Chance to choose a Male or Female Model. But in that case i would also see a Female Archmage, a Female Blademaster and a Female Demon Hunter…even when it is uneccesary to make a new Female Hero for the Nightelves because…c´mon it is literally only Girls in it.

As long as you can disable it, it’s fine.

She looks really stupid dual wielding whilst riding a horse, though. I actually laughed when I saw her model.