Thanks for making the deathknight a female!

there will be male and female…

laughs in tauren, centaur, harpies, panda, furbolg

1 Like

Gnoll, secret Sasquatch society, shamans, Magnataur

Death and decay is a Lich ability. Judging by your comment, I can see Warcraft 3 is older than you. That’s fine, but some of us grew up with this game and we’d like to keep it the way it is - better, and separate from what World of Warcraft has turned into.

So you want every single character in the game to be male…?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc

^

Don’t you even THINK about touching her boobplate… :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

Loyal WC3 fans must be really spineless and delicate if something like that is a make or break.

Time to learn Undead and go Dreadlord first every time then. Daddy needs his free wins.

Warcraft 3 wisps look too much like World of Warcraft wisps. This is an outrage!

If you go into the World Editor and place a Death Knight, it uses Arthas’ model and the original Death Knight voice. Notably, if you edit the “Death Knight” properties in the editor the hero is using the [Udea] skin. Arthas’ skin is [Uder]. While the female Death Knight’s skin is [Udef].

So there’s actually three Death Knight entities that makes me wonder if they just haven’t finished a non-Arthas male DK.

Won’t lie, I snickered. I mean it reminds me of Sonya’s DK skin in HOTS but the female DK doesn’t carry the same power or presence at her, so it just looks kinda strange. Cool, but strange.

This is so funny to me as an example of “lore breaking”.

But I want a Mountain Queen.

5 Likes

Multiplayer isn’t canon anyways.

You can hire pitlords and you’re totally fine with that, but add in a female DK and you’re all up in arms about the lore. What a joke.

7 Likes

It was a joke, damn you are dense. I grew up playing Warcraft3 and their amazing custom game community.

Btw death and decay is also a blood deathknight ability in world of Warcraft.

I don’t give one single solitary damn about the new death knight being a woman.
I just like the fact that she’s new, and looks damn good.

A little bit impractical in the armor department but meh, dual wielding rune weapons on an armored death horse makes up for it in spades.

5 Likes

Wow. Imagine someone actually believing this. Dude I’m saying this for your own benefit: go outside and get some fresh air

2 Likes

A lot of people here need some fresh air apparently. I love everything blizzard has implemented so far including the female DK.

4 Likes

Eh, i miss the more creepy-look of the original.

My issues with the Female-Death Knight while it overall looks fine, is that she looks too unblemished, haircut is abit too modern-looking, and visualy doesnt look as defiled by dark-magics in that creepy way.

1 Like

people are thinking this too much besides it is done already

1 Like

there won’t be an option not to see it, there will be an option not to use it

1 Like

You’ll be even happier to know that they’re also adding female Demon Hunters. Just need to have them as toggleable options instead of RNG and everyone will be happy. I think~

1 Like

I don’t really have a position rn on the female demon hunter. If she has huge demon horns I will probably choose her over the male but thats for pure aesthetic reasons and not so much on fantasy roleplay.

You’re free to do that, tho odds are pretty good that you’ll see horns on DHs of both genders when they’re in Metamorphosis, and no horns when outside that form. That’s how Demon Hunters work in the Warcraft lore as I understand.

1 Like

As a Horde main; it would be cool to see some female version of Heroes.

I would say something about male Heroes but besides the Night Elves and Jaina… there aren’t really that many female Heroes to add male variants of.

3 Likes

insta refund

See? It’s a perfect idea. The best that mental warfare has to offer. Imagine having your opponent instantly tilted.

3 Likes