Terrain looks horrible, add cloud shadows or something

did i miss something? i remember they said we would have options to change the UI ( 2018 demo , beta )
As for the terrain… its like looking into the sun, ima need black glasses for those maps, they better fix that in the next update or else.
PS: im sure the trees will be updated, i am not worried about that.

The ui is still featured in their video on the war3 blizzard site. So I think it’s safe to assume that we’ll still get it.

And reforged ui is still under features. Since the present Ui is the exact same as the original I am geusing they mean the modern 2018 version as the reforged ui.

Well consider that the Culling cutscene trailer is still on their website and we know that’s been changed. It’s not safe to assume anything on that website, it’s not up to date whatsoever.

They still have a lot of original 2018 material on there that hasn’t reflected any of the updates we’ve seen in beta.

Agreed. New cutscenes will still come though, we just don’t know exacly what to expect, since Blizz are being so vague. It might not be to different from the culling animations…we really don’t know.

It’s not the video I am holding out hope for really, I would say the feature list gives me more hope in regards to the new UI being added after Beta.

But unfortunately only time will tell. 11 days left to wait now, then we should know everything.

1 Like

Some peole said the reforged cutscenes are scrapped, this is so dissapointing too… I hope they can keep it the already made reforged cutscenes and improve the graphics!

1 Like

An great quote about your topic! And excellent feedback in the quote!

3 Likes

Thanks for saying my feedback from the topic! Feedback for them :blush:

Okay! I hope they can improve that things for our loved game <3

1 Like

This week will have or not any update? The launch are in the next week!

I don’t know. But i will be glad if this update go improve the graphics to the 2018 demo level.

1 Like