Terrain looks horrible, add cloud shadows or something

The whole point of Reforged is updated graphics. Please shup up if you don’t know what you’re talking about.

2 Likes

Add to that Souichirou.

Wow! this user called “Carnifex” and a small group of haters and some trolls are trying to ruin the future of the Warcraft 3 Reforged. This are more clear than ever before. This is sad! The small group dont have any respect to the majority opinion of the other, they attack and don’t accept any feedback and ideas to help the game, those purists are arruining the game because if the game be successful, they don’t will have the feeling of being one of the rares oldschool who play the game anymore, the game will be much famous and mainstream who everyone will play! This people are afraid of that! them don’t want new people playing. The biggest fear of this people is the success of Warcraft 3 Reforged, that are the reason from them to try to make the game have the most very simple look ever. Guys, please have more love in your heart and stop being selfish, if you like to play with simple graphics settings, request a option to play with them! Or go to settings and put all to low, is easy to do this. The game demo showed us powerful graphics, awesome cinematics, perfect models and lots of new things that brought us a lot of happiness! We love the game and we want to everyone have their best comfort when playing, so if more options be available to choose the types of look you wanna play will always be good.

3 Likes

I’m not willing to read through all the petty arguments, yet this thread is still valid.
I’ve held back on feedback so far, since it’s bound to be vague and I can only present the sentiment and no real solution.

• different terrains still do not fit well together
  • the ground texture of buildings does not fit the terrain, this is incredibly appearent with the muddy washed out green textured grass ground texture on the lush green grass terrain
  • Units/Doodads/Objects, most noticable trees, don’t mesh with the terrain. For example the palm trees look like plastic models placed on a printed out paper map, instead of looking like trees that grew from that very ground. Prior to WC3R designed immersive environments feel lifeless and fake.
  • there’s a disconnect between terrain and everything on it, as mentioned above.

This might not help, since it’s a lot of feelycraft but I’d be sad to see WC3R release like this without having posted at least once. The terraining job I have to do to carry over old maps will be a difficult one.

5 Likes

go play fortnite kid. you can’t handle a game like w3

funny, especially cause I played WC3 al the way back in 2003.

keep licking those boots mate

3 Likes

Who’s doing this is you. You being a purist are now with your small group of purists chasing everyone who wants improvements to the game.
This plan of the purists is more evident than ever. You are in several forum posts accusing everyone who have feedback and ideas to improve the gameplay and graphics and you go there spamming to start creating a contrary discussion. In some of my posts about graphics I say my feedback, what the game needs to improve on some things, ideas, suggestions and make comparisons between the demo and the beta. I have already cited the current Water Elemental aspect, the shadows that are now weaker in beta and that some visuals have been visually inferior, many liked the modern graphic shown last year, and others liked the simple graphic of that year. I have already cited an idea to fix this problem, which is creating a choice before playing, you choose whether you want the modern graphics or the simple ones. It’s a simple idea that can benefit everyone who is going to play, what matters is that the person feels happy and comfortable when playing, so we are here in the beta giving feedback and ideas. You need stop your hate spreading,trolling and disrespectful posts. You need shown some ideas and feedback for help the game. We are in the forum to help the game be better than ever giving feedback,ideas and suggestions!

2 Likes

Is possible to the compatibilty be the real issue?

1 Like

I think not because the game looked impressive great and with smooth gameplay in the Blizzcon2018

But i don’t know what happened in 2019 to the game beta looks so weak and strange…

1 Like

Warcraft 3 Reforged just needs to looks like the awesome 2018 demo and all the graphical issues will be solved

1 Like

They only needs back with the awesome look they had in two years ago in the demo.

1 Like

Yes, Myhria! To fix the terrain and graphics problem, they only need bring back the natural/realistic look from the 2018 demo

1 Like

We want know whats happened… The 2018 demo looked so awesome! But the currently beta terrain and graphics looks so weird and old. Please do improviments to the Terrain and Graphics! Thanks! :slight_smile:

reported for trolling stop making same posts every few hours

1 Like

Today we will get some update? I hope they can fix the Graphics,UI and the Terrain! Thanks!

1 Like

I think there is still time for improvement in that quoted things! If the game brings any update, i hope that update can fix that problems! Thank you!!

1 Like

As some people have said, there is still time left! And we want to know if the next update will solve the terrible overall situation of the graphics and current look

1 Like

You guys been arguing this since December.

Nothing’s changed, barring some minor tweaks here and there.

I know it’s nice to wish for better things, but how realistic do you guys really think it is that the graphics will suddenly change in the next 10 days? Cuz I hate to see ‘Purists’ taking the blame for your inability to accept the inevitable fate of this game, that its graphics are probably gonna look as they do in the beta if they choose to release at the end of the month.

This is what they shown two years ago and is what we want! Is that game we bought! The game runs smooth and fine as well, see the video.

xhttps://youtu.be/J-0urAe-_1k?t=2194

The demo game look had good graphics,lighting,shadows,terrain and UI! Is that things they need bring back from the demo and put in the release.

2 Likes

Yeah but the UI isn’t coming back

And the terrain is the same as it was in the demo, only the lighting and shadows has really changed.