Such a horroble community to such a nice game

Ther were even more things promised. So I named a few.

1 Like

Or maybe Kabal is a paid troll, trying to bury legitimate complaints with whitewash.
If he is thought thats just more evidence that blizzard doesnt know how to take care of its community. Maybe blizzard is partly responsible for the apparent and supposed toxic community on bnet.

Anyways, so tired of this company letting me down. Just going to get my refund and play classic wc3 on gameranger.

3 Likes

The guy is an apologist,people like him will take absolutely anything blizzard tries to shove down their throats.

2 Likes

Check

Check

…What?!

Check

Check?!

Are you listing to yourself at this point? No? You should …

What? Source?

Check

…last I heard they kept too much original spirit and now people are crying that they want new things! Anyway, Check.

Check

Source?!?

What? Source?

Check

Check?!?! Are you serious?

Check.

Check.

Please name more.

PS: Stop copy pasting from reddit. I take it that you can’t form a … solo opinion right?

3 Likes

russian fanboys is the last frontier of blizzard defense, rip

4 Likes

I recommend to read this:

3 Likes

Maybe you didn’t run into any issues? Here is my thread on playing my favorite video game series. If you watch the video, you see that I run into issues left and right. I started off wanting to love the game but ended up disappointed: Launch Day Gameplay Video Showcasing Bugs and Errors

Thats lots of text which basically is saying (almost) nothing.

This is more or less, nostalgia at this point, because that features are still available in a form or another.

People please, stop copy/paste things which you have no idea about because they …look cool.

1 Like

Nostalgia? I lost all my accounts, friendlist, clans (i now recovered only around 10% contacts) Tell me how it’s good for me

1 Like

That is a legit thing, but wasn’t your post about W3 Classic features vs Reforged and not about the fact that people lost their old W3 game including friendlist, etc?

I don’t care about new game. Just be happy if u like it, but don’t force me to download the new one. I hate it. I just want to play my $##@ game

…and again, i though your post is Classic vs Reforged features and not the fact that you lost your old game. THIS, as I already said, is a valid reason to be angry at, but comparing old features with new ones, which mostly, are the same in a form or another it … kinda sucks.

1 Like

None of the points you checked is actually checked, lol.

What? LOL! Prove me wrong. Pretty please! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is what they showed graphics wise. What we got is nowhere near.

2 Likes

New doesn’t automatically means better. New bnet has a lot of limitations. New field assets are looking less detailed than 15 years old game. New client removed classic client and I am unable to play a game, which I paid for (I bought the original game too, you newbies) - that is illegal as f. New game has less attack animations as original - do your research before you say something stupid

2 Likes

What? How is this not what we currently have?! Care to enter the game and show me your screens?

How is this btw?

1 Like

Perhaps this was a show of the old art direction ? This explains why the Art director leaves the game development before its release.

Do you need glasses ?

Please enlight me how this graphics :

are different then this :

I agree op. Most of what people are complaining about are non issues from what I’ve seen. It’s just the cool thing for kids to hate on new releases these days. I’ll have fun playing though, while they are all here stressing out over nothing.

The only real complaint I have seen is the lack of custom campaigns and Stat tracking/ladders.

3 Likes