Something Happening Today?

Last night I saw on youtube there will be a new Nintendo Direct this afternoon, and saw this morning an announcement for a new Plants vs Zombies game is also today.

Any other game related stuff happening? This mean we might be surprised with Reforged news? Oh I hope i’m not jinxing anything.

1 Like

How is nintendo even remotely related to War craft :smiley:

9 Likes

I believe its TGS 2019. So… no China… no War3…

1 Like

Checked, says that’s next week.

There have already been several leaks for a Nintendo Switch version of Overwatch.

So far it looks very unlikely that Blizzard will be trying to move Warcraft or Starcraft RTS games to consoles again.

3 Likes

Gears 5 is coming out today, too. Lots of energy in the gaming industry. Heard from a friend that we may get a surprise soon…TM

1 Like

I don’t know if you noticed but the patchnotes are not sticky anymore.

To my knowledge this usually happens before a new patch goes online.
But it happened 2 days ago so I’m still eagerly waiting :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I kinda wish Blizz had a console dev team. SC FPS is something I’ve been wanting to see since the early SC:Ghost days, and knowing that another one was cancelled for Overwatch is kinda sad. Especially after seeing that concept art of McCree standing on a Hydralisk skull with battlecruisers in the sky above.

I think it’d be cool if Warcraft or Diablo had some console presence too, in its own style or type of game (not just a PC port of an existing title). A Witcher style 3rd person ARPG could work for me.

Ultimately this would just be a reason to add Blizzard/Warcraft characters to Smash Bros.

Are FPS games even possible on consoles? How can you shoot with a controller? Or a wheel? I actually saw a few videos of a dude’s paying CS:GO with a controller, was hilarious.

You know, I thought I saw something on the Nintendo direct about a game they put out for free. Think it was a Kirby one.

Halo.

20characterses

Something Happening Today?

for sure but is it this today :D?

Halo is not an FPS, it’s a single-player interactive movie.

FPS is UT, Quake, CS, Overwatch. All require a mouse, obviously.

Despite your feelings on the matter, Halo is an FPS game and just because you can’t use a controller for them doesn’t mean others can’t. Also let’s be honest here, a good portion of console games are FPS games. Like it or not. The only genre I would say absolutely requires keyboard and mouse is RTS. For everything else I’d think it comes down to preference.

Yes, you are right

Halo is played with wheels