Server in America

My name is Gabriel Euclides, I’m Brazilian and I’ve been playing Warcraft 3 since 2007. I remember that in 2007 my ping on the Azeroth Server had an average of 280ms, because at that time the average internet speed in Brazil was 56.6 kbps, but today in August 2020 my internet is 120mb and my ping on the American server is 200ms. In other words, 13 years have passed and Blizzard does not show the slightest interest in improving the experience of the existing game fans in South America. We have many players in South America at different levels of play and some of them succeed, even with a ping 200ms against 20ms, making good games and even beating top players from the United States and Canada. Summarizing all of America only in existing countries in North America only proves that the company does not see the importance that we in South America have for this game to be alive today, because we have always had a bad connection with the servers and we are still here in the hope that one day the company will understand that if we are too much with 200ms, how much would we be with a fair connection less than 100ms? I would like an opinion from the company regarding the size of the disregard since other Blizzard games like Overwatch is possible to play with 20ms which makes “it’s impossible” for a server in Brazil or an adaptation of the existing servers in other company games.

21 Likes

I AGREE!! We have many players in Latin America, we have asked for this for years!!

5 Likes

Yeah, at least the option to play on NA server or SA server.

If there is a server in São Paulo for Overwatch, I guess it will not be hard to use the same server for Warcraft Players.

4 Likes

Yes, there should be at least one server to serve South America.
It is discouraging to play with a big difference in connection.

1 Like

We’re getting over 50 players in a big tournament soon in Brazil (Treta Championship) and our brothers from inFs make crazy tournaments aswell with Liga Latina and many others. But playing with 200ms or more is pretty rough for us.

4 Likes

Yes, please!

3 Likes

Sim, queremos um servidor da América do Sul, desde 2003, 2004 meus amigos jogam WC3 em conexão acima dos 200 de ms, esta mais que na hora, por toda a história brasileira dentro do wow, do wc3, merecemos a muito esse servidor.

1 Like

passou da hora de ter um server latino.

2 Likes

Its unbelievable… 2020 and warcraft doesnt have south american server.
Me and many others brazilians and south american friends have been playing since the Early 20’s! I still have hope… we deserve this server. 2 decades! 250ms is not fair. Others blizzard games have the server, why not our beloved wc3?! I doubt thats hard to implement this. Show us you care about the south american community!

2 Likes

Playing since 2005 with 300ms. Now in reforged i get 450 ms or more. We need a server.

1 Like

Im Rodrigo Collares and play with só much lag gets an insuportable experience.

2 Likes

I thought I would have server locations like SC2. I’m still waiting if someone looks at SA and sees a little power for the warcraft 3 scene

2 Likes

Im agree this Topic…

1 Like

300ms from Australia. Fix this issue please

1 Like

Please South America server, its really unfair to play against NA players with 250+ ms.

2 Likes

I’ve been playing warcraft3 since 2006… With a bad ping always, please Blizzard make it happen, create one server for SouthAmerica

É o mínimo que a Blizzard deveria fazer. Já que não entregou o que foi anunciado na Blizzcon.

We sometimes get 200+ ping in Europe for absolutely no reason. Good luck to South Americans getting a separate server. :confused:

1 Like

Please Blizzard, show interest and give us all 20-100 ping. New pros and players with new strats and playstyles can arise! Then there’d be more interesting matches to watch and then there might be $10,000 tourneys for Reforged as well!

Might be a reality sooner rather than later.

X_https://mobile.twitter.com/fluxxu/status/1292812685193748480