Rexxar campaign missing

https://i.imgur.com/5l6jpbH.png
https://i.imgur.com/VIUji2q.png

I expected it was delayed for Reforged users, but I am running the game with a classic key only.

Thrall’s campaign missions also seem to be missing, the ones where he is captured underground and the final one where he is on the island with the volcano. This was a custom campaign in the old client but on game streams I saw it was included in the default campaign progression.

3 Likes

Once you complete the Scourge campaign the Rexxar Campaign will unlock

2 Likes

I posted the screenshots to indicate that I did beat the campaign. Your post wasn’t very helpful and there might be something wrong for the classic game key users.

Several other missions seem to be available to the Reforged users by looking at their game streams. The intro campaign with Thrall stops after two missions for me while they are able to play at least two more. Same with the Rexxar’s campaign where another user told me in a different topic that he can play it.

4 Likes

Sorry GriM, I misunderstood the issue. I’ll investigate the issue more closely and reply back with more info!

1 Like

Rexxar campaign should unlock after Eternity’s End. It makes no sense for it to unlock after you beat Legacy of the Damned. In the original Terror of the Tides and Founding of Durotar were unlocked from the beginning. If you want Eternity’s End to unlock Terror of the Tides, make it unlock Rexxar campaign too

3 Likes

I cant play campaign because when I select missions now it auto loads defeat screen.

1 Like

Turn on profanity filter and it’ll work.

I have the same problem but only with last three prologue missions and i don’t know why i can’t get avatars after beating a campaing…

1 Like

I own only classic wc too i seem to be missing 3 missions of prologue as well dunno about the rexx campaign, didnt got to it yet.

I am missing those missions in classic too. I did not buy Reforged and it deleted content from game which I own.

More to add, playing through the missions on classic version of the game does not seem to unlock the progress for new campaign portraits either.

Same problem here, no Rexxar campaign. I’m assuming the missing 3 prologue and portraits are intentional, however.

Also, does anyone know how to use the motherland cheat for Frozen Throne Missions?

I too wanted to play the Rexxar campaign only, since I WAS playing it before Reforged made me LOSE all of my progress, and now I can’t even pick it back up from the beginning. This is complete nonsense, and I’m very annoyed by this force-to-Reforged disaster! I was in Act 2, and now I have to start back from the very beginning, once Blizzard-Activision fixes this mess.

Also have reports of people using cheat codes in Reforged version and unlocking “achievement” portraits. Using a cheat code in SC2 made you ineligible for any unlocks for the remainder of play session. People still got around this by sharing save game files just before a key mission ended or an achievement criteria got triggered.

Why even include these portraits when they can be unlocked this way? There is no prestige or value to them if you can unlock them through unintended methods.

1 Like

There’s still missing prologue (3,4,5) and Rexxar campaigns. I’ve completed every other available mission and would like to play the content I payed for 17 year ago

I have just now finished playing through all 9 campaigns in normal difficulty in Reforged. I did get all the portrait unlocks except the ones for the bonus campaign. After checking again I saw that the difficulty icon in which a chapter has been played through was missing in chapter 2. So I played through it again, twice, revealing every bit possible on the map, finishing every optional quest and getting to the victory screen of the chapter… BUT I’m still missing the portrait unlocks and the difficulty icon on chapter 2. Does anyone have a similar problem?

3 Likes

Same. Bought reforged, got all missions, refunded, can’t get rexxar campaign and the prologue is only missions 1 and 2.

1 Like

I have the same issue. Haven’t bought reforged, completed all the other missions and still Rexxar’s campaign and prologue missions (past mission 2) are still missing.

1 Like

So did u solve your problem? Because i have the same issue :<

Same. I repeat 20x and nothing.