Warcraft III Version 1.32.1 Patch Notes

Read closer:

1 Like

Perfectly functional WC3 classic game which works if the developers don’t touch it: 700 MB. Developers REMOVE your ability to play it, bring new broken game.

Attempt #1 at fixing the game. Minor patch size: 2.2 GB

9 Likes

10 years from now after they run out of ideas of skins to sell as microtransactions:

“We have released the WC3 classic version for you to relive the early experience of the game”

… just like they did with WoW.

3 Likes

No I think you missed the point. Telling some one you understand, then to tell them to stop crying and move on is the most a-hole response I’ve read on here.

You do realize these are people that kept the game going for 18 years for so many people to enjoy and they should jut say “thanks” to blizz for destroying what they built up over those years for people?

I guess as long as you’re happy, who gives a crap about anyone else right?

4 Likes

Glad to hear that!

With the Ranks, Ladders, Profile, etc, it will be 100% like the Classic. They will come.

Well, you said you and MANY more played for many years on private servers. You … can do that a bit more until they add the above features. I mean…you wouldn’t mind doing it right? Or, you can play on the PTR until you wait for them to update the Reforged client with the said features.

You have MANY choices to play Classic. Nothing stops you to do that!

How long do I have to wait to be able to play key features of the game?

Also why is main menu in the game colour-deprived? Do I have to pay for the 30 euro Reforged DLC to get them? I don’t have them in classic but my friends with Reforged do.

2 Likes

Good patch! Keep 'em coming!

EDIT: Only critique that I have - the new sepia filter is really not necessary.

3 Likes

Hey goof ball devs. Put the color back into classic. No one asked for the sepia. Some people like to use classic and to see color on their backgrounds.

Dont screw up what you are doing right. Make the fixes people are asking for.

6 Likes

Still bad optimization, why the game with graphics worse when starcraft 2 or Hots, drops to 48-50 fps? 2gb of sounds and fixes for classic graphics? May be you should fix toxic color of grass in reforged graphics and may be change it generally instead of your green worms? May be you can add a better anti-aliazing and finally improve graphics adding shining armor and global lighting with better shadows like in demo from 2k18 blizzcon ? Now wait for 1-2 month while they fix the commonplace problems until all run up and then return after a year then the game will look like it should be on release, Blizzard quality :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Found a bug on classic when unsummoning while you’re UPGRADING a ziggurat to a tower, after it unsummons the building still shows it’s there.

Just wanted to say that update for classic users on main menu doesnt really improve performance if that was the goal might be laggy now because a lot of people wanna try it after the patch but so far no improvement in fact it feels worse :frowning:

1 Like

Thank you! After 2 months the game is finally playable for us on AMD! I honestly, really, without lying, thought you hated AMD gamers and didn’t want us playing your game! I really thought so! Thank you! I’ve now turned on HD graphics!

3 Likes

black/white classic screens mass discs my first game xDDDD

You need to continue patching AGGRESSIVELY for the entire year. That includes adding the new cutscenes and such. Finish what you’ve started…redeem yourself.

4 Likes

It’s temporary, until they implement a real method for distinguishing Classic from Reforged.

CLASSIC MODE: Exodus campaign wont start Rider on the storm after completing Departures. Any chance you include that so people who wanna beat it on classic graphics dont have to download this off of third party sites?

Game is actually playable for me now so that’s something (AMD).

1 Like

Still no single custom maps or custom campaign in the campaign mode.

1 Like

I JUST COMPLETED 7 MISSION FOR UNDEAD on hard and have no correct completion of this mission. Immidiately after that I have a popup with this patch. Now I CANNOT LOAD a last save to pass this mission… I need to pass it again from the very beginning… Are you guys adequate? Do you hear about backward compatibility?
I’m in shock…

When will there already be a fix that will add the visual level shown to us in the demo version on Con 18!!??

3 Likes