Refund Before 48 hrs Or Its Too Late

Also if you dont know how all you do is

1. Blizzard Support while logged in
  2. Click contact support
  3. Click "i would rather categorize this issue
  4. Click payments
  5. then request a refund.

Sticky plz
Plz bump theres tons of people who dont know they only have a 48 hr window to get a refund.

64 Likes

Why would anyone want to refund though? WC3 Reforged is the greatest remaster in years!

8 Likes

What you are doing does not help Blizzard… poisonga3-1150

1 Like

Keep bumping this thread fams. Tons of people arent aware of the time window in which you are allowed to get a refund for this trash.

19 Likes

Bumping.
I got my refund through with no issue.

11 Likes

Bumparoonidooni

1 Like

das raycus

2 Likes

Nah. Think i’ll keep it.

2 Likes

bumperinos

1 Like

Chimps don’t speak so you’re confused.
Also feel free to post a valid IQ test along with a valid form of ID so we can verify it.

I got the game last night and played it today a bit. I’ve never been disappointed like this in my life.
I asked for refund and they said they cant process my refund because I have too much play time. Funny, I feel like I was played too much…
So I made a ticket and I hope they will refund my money. I’m so sad…

6 Likes

You got my bump.

1 Like

Sry m8 :(. Theres for sure going to be class action lawsuits against blizz for this make sure you look out for that hopefully u can get some of your money back.

1 Like

Sarcasm is unbecoming of you.
If not sarcasm then I’d say the majour reason someone would want to refund is due to the fact that this is a case of blatant false advertising.

1 Like

giving them money for ruining the game will not help them learning from the mistake

4 Likes

Yes, let’s sit with a mediocre reskin instead of the advertised remake because if we we’re to complain, the soulless billion dollar company might actually have to do some work.

2 Likes

Let them help themselves, you don’t owe anything to these billion dollar corporations disrespecting you with bug ridden, poorly optimized, borderline scam products.

2 Likes

Where’s it been stated by Bliz that the 48 hour window exists?

Especially since there’s a post that claims the automated method described here is already denying refunds.

I can confirm that the 48h thing doesn’t work. I tried to get the refund less than an 24h since the purchase was made and it wont let me because “You have too much playtime on this game.” I submitted a ticket and I hope they will return my money.

3 Likes

They’re AAA company and must be punished severely, refunds only a tickle for them in my book. Be professional and deliver the proper goods.

And yeah, I refunded.

4 Likes