Reforged vs Classic

Regarding this…

Why classic have so much more FPS and feel so more laggy than reforged and it feels that you are restrained from your best moves???

I like the updated graphics but have to play classic because of this absurdity…

Doesnt matter the computer… Maybe they made models looking like superstars when you look in zoom view but we need gameplay…

2 Likes

I’m far from being an expert in such things but I believe (and have heard) that the main problem is a lack of optimization. That, coupled with the high-poly textures and new menus, is what makes the game slow to a crawl.

Someone please correct me if I’m wrong, I’m sure some of you know this stuff better than I do.

Yes. Lack of optimization is why the game runs crappy whether you have a good PC or an average PC. Blizzard only had around 3 years to work on updating graphics for a game…apparently they needed more time LOLOL

The graphics can look good though: Warcraft 3 Reforged - Blizzcon 2018 Graphics Mod / ReShade - YouTube

If you want to play Classic the way Classic is meant to be played, download the PTR client and come play with us OMG! I can go back to Classic TFT now. Everyone Come read! :D :)

I want to play reforged with decent FPS and lag free… with new updates and live game as promised… I somehow like the graphics (but too many bugs) and it feels so slow…
And classic graphics are much easier to micro compared to new ones maybe because boxes etc… Well my speech is contradictory… God save us plz