Reforged is a forced downgrade for classic users

What about WC3 reforged makes it “for younger audiences” ?

Take care Bakker, i have been suspended because i wrote some sad but true words about REFORGED…

My official account is temporary disabled at this forum….

Blizzard is not the same company as it was @2001 when they published W3 ROC. Due to changed in classic i Want my money Back for ROC and TFT couse ill never going to use them anymore after changes…

#nochanges

1 Like

Great post. I bought Reforged after not playing Warcraft 3 for a number of years, hoping that there would be a resurgence of old players and influx of new players. But how do you expect to get and keep such a wide range of skill of players with no matchmaking and ladder system?

Nobody wants to have 90% of their games be against someone of a vastly different skill level, and people will drop the game and never pick it back up again because of that. Even if the multitude problems were all fixed, the ball has already been dropped with regards to getting and maintaining new players. How many potential new War3 fans have been lost to ref​​​unds already?

1 Like

That list in the OP is well put together.

Personally I welcome Blizzard’s attempt at making a new UI, but what they released feels somewhat rushed.

Feature-wise what I am missing the most is arranged team matchmaking. When Reforged was announced I immediately reached out to my buddies who I used to play every day for years. Without this feature I doubt I will play for longer than a week.

I also miss user profiles, but this is more of a nice to have. It was always thrilling to face a 35-0 account, giving my best to end their win streak.

2 Likes

And they obviously igored all feedback just like they do with WoW

3 Likes

That is how to Reforged Diamond to Sh1t .
:poop: :poop: :poop:

2 Likes

When you go to install WC3 classic, it instead triggers WC3 Reforged to install. You have to install the 30GB of the remaster just to access the classic game

LOL I laughed out loud, thanks for this. It looks like the game really was reforged!

Did they legit removed ranked (ladder)? What was the idea behind that?

They just didn’t bother to put any effort into making reforged and bricked wc3 classic to launch this turd

1 Like

From the looks of it they couldn’t meet the deadline they set and have all the TFT bnet features. They’re planning on adding it eventually but it is very assbackwards to lose features patching my client to reforged when I never wanted reforged to begin with.

1 Like

I agree this is bad. Where are the stats and matchmaking.

2 Likes

It is being overhauled. The removal is temporary.

This post, is all Blizzard needs to read. Because I’m sure there are thousands of us. Met so many people through custom games, it was a great community on original Battle net

2 Likes

Blizzard ruined the best thing they had left. First to go was Diablo, then Starcraft, then WoW, and now WC3. Sad to let WC3 go after >15 years of competitive play.

This scam reaffirms my statement that I will never give Blizzard a penny again.

5 Likes

holy… its even worst than what i had imagined, is like things just keep appearing further making this mess even more disgusting, damn blizzard you have absolute 0 respect for your IPs, you killed my favorite game ever and for that alone you have lost what very, very little respect i had left in you

4 Likes

It is stated to be “temporary” but with this state of this “product” they first will need to fix all else before they can release new features and this will push it for more than months in my opinion. Not to mention that the matchmaking for stacraft:remaster was also promised but never saw the light of day…

1 Like

If we have to be honest - Starcraft dodged the activision bull and is in a good state as the last expansion was released before the circus started. Currently “Legacy of the void” is the best RTS for progamers.

My refund is permanent.

3 Likes