Read it and fix it

Did you saw that CaptainJack is working for them?
He defend so blind the so called “realm” that he cannot admit anything.

When My MMR dropped -24 x 5 games because a troll and after I won +1MMR, he said I am underperforming !

When they bully me and mass TK me, he said: I was not performing at my best in that game !

I do not play to be Champion or for Money (like Grubby), I play just for fun, but those Trolls destroy all the fun of this game! And too many so called “balances” and modifications (NOT WELL TESTED!!!) just Unbalance the game, promote Cheese Tactics, than if you cannot counter comes the Trolling that you are Noob and you should delete game, etc.!

(PS: I need to mention that I admire Champions and mostly Grubby, but I will never be one of them, still I want to have fun and NOT getting bullied and being exposed to Obscene talk and bad behaviour!)

Imgur

1 Like

Oh dont start that crap again.

1. I wouldn’t work for Blizzard for all the money in the world. Not hating on them every 5 seconds in every thread on this forum doesn’t mean I work for them, doesn’t mean im a shill, and really just doesn’t mean anything at all. But by all means, just keep attacking me so I can block everyone who chooses to be toxic instead of arguing in a civilized manner.
  2. I don’t like W3C at all and ive made that very clear throughout this entire forum so why would I work for them?

This was not a personal attack, it was an analysis of how the rating system was treating you. I explained it in that thread: If you gain a very small amount of MMR, that means the system expected you to win easily. But you said you didn’t win easily. Thus, that logically means you underperformed. That’s not a personal attack: It’s a fact based on logical analysis of the situation.

I’ve given you many, many solutions to your problem, but you keep either giving excuses, or simply refuse to do things that would solve your problem solely because you are demanding that blizzard do it.

All I’m telling you is you need to face the reality that Blizzard isn’t going to do anything and you need to use the tools available to you to deal with it instead. That’s just being realistic.

By making accusations of shilling and such at me, YOU are bullying me. The very thing you say you are trying to fight against. We have a word for that: Hypocrite.

While the players you’ve spoke of may not have been friendly, I gotta stop you right there. Calling someone “noob” is not obscene. Rude, perhaps. But not obscene.

2 Likes

This whole situation is pretty sad. Rational argument seems to be nearly impossible on this forum. Disagree with anyone saying anything remotely negative? Shill. Don’t jump on every hate train? Works for blizzard. The reality is simple: Blizzard isn’t talking, so you guys need a punching bag.And since I have a lot of posts, I’m the target. The irony of someone complaining that people calling them “noob” are bullies, but then they proceed to bully others.

2 Likes

The only solution you gave for me is: “Change your Name” !
The only soluion you gave for [viiksivallu] is Not to complain about issues!

I did not targeted you, I respect your opinion and that you are active here. Just some solutions won’t work - or better they are Not the solution !
The solution could be:

• some warnings for those trolls than block them for 1 day next time for 3 next 7 …
  • and a team (official gamers - alfatesters paid by blizzard) who really test those new features before release! Plus contact Pro players for their input !

Concession accepted.

Opinions are incapable of being wrong.

1 Like

Read the entire comment.

1 Like

It’s far from the only solution i’ve offered to you, but it is by far the easiest one.

1 Like

And before anyone thinks that I’ve “caved in” and agreed with anyone or anything, I haven’t. Nobody has “won” anything (except maybe a 1st place immature behavior award for 6th-grade-level name calling), My logical, rational arguments above are still my arguments and I stand by them. I am simply choosing not to interact with someone who is not capable of civilized discussion. And I’m still more than happy to discuss this and any other issues with anyone who can do so in a calm and rational manner without immature behavior.

Posting because I know the next step after ignoring someone is that they will think they’ve “won” an argument. Sure, maybe in their eyes they will have, but I’m 100% confident almost everyone else here will see their absurdity for what it is. I know I’ve certainly seen enough of it myself.

1 Like

I have to admit, this is a trainwreck. And it would most likely going to get moderated by mods to clear this smoke.

2 Likes