Read it and fix it

Stop adding W3Champion maps, if people want to play on W3Champion maps, they can do that using W3Champions, unless you plan to disable W3Champions? Thought so.

Certain tactics such as building on cliffs etc. is made impossible due to these changes.

The only reason they edited these maps was to target me and my ally playing in this way, that is completely ridiculous and biased.

These people should never be in charge of affecting the official BNet maps.

However, since Blizzard is adding these maps to the BNet map-pool, then they should at least stick to the versions of the maps that have not been edited and certain tactics made impossible, literally nothing else significant was made in the updated map versions.

It would be a different thing if the maps originally came that way, but they did not.

It is not a bug, it is a tactic of the game that has been done since 20 years ago.
To target two players using this tactic is just wrong.

In 2v2 you still have Hillsbrad Creek where the top right corner and bottom left corner are blocked by an invisible wall causing air units to be blocked when trying to micro them to safety when fights are happening around those positions, or perhaps you plan on using your zeppelin to escape your heroes and raiders when you were laming the close expos, oops, can’t… there is an invisible wall for no proper reason…

Remove Arathor 1.3,(4v4) latest version of Battleground(4v4) and Hillsbrad Creek from the 2v2 pool.

Return the earlier versions of Arathor, BattleGround, Hillsbrad Creek and your new patch might have been a success.

Blizzard should not stand for such abuse of power by biased map moderator team.

The old Blizzard supported this kind of game play, the new Blizzard however keeps proving their failures one move after another.

1 Like

Many people do like the new maps, WTF are you talking about? Reported.

Blizzard: "Anathor, anathor, Your blood is mine!!! " :blush:

I am talking about them adding maps which have been edited by a map moderator team who targets certain playstyle by adding invisible walls among other things, which is completely unnecessary and then I gave them suggestions to add back the earlier versions of those maps which have not been edited and ruined.

What are you mumbling about? Blizzard also have plenty of 4v4 maps they could add that are original BNet maps if they want to refresh the map-pool, what’s the point of having two platforms with two exact map-pools? It’s boring and lame.

Nah these W3C maps are great I disagree with OP. I haven’t found any reason to dislike them. Just because you lost or something based on an invisible wall (which btw when invisible walls are placed they’re placed for certain reasons i.e.

1 Like

I offered them the idea of returning the earlier versions of these maps, so we can at least have the proper functioning maps, not the broken ones.

Also if you wanna play W3C maps you can just go play 4v4 on W3C, you find games plenty enough there for that game mode.

The maps are limiting certain game styles, which is absolutely ridiculous considering they’re not bugs, imbalanced or any of the sort, therefore what I have stated in this thread are 100% valid and make 100% sense.

Why is Riot detestable? :joy:

I am telling you why: because some people here wanted to introduce “new features” like WALLS, they want to RE-Mod War3 to be more RedAlert or Travian like !
So finally map creators came with an alternate solution to put those “not tested” maps, with crazy features !

Other thing: I also dislike the map where you can recrute Garithos, so have 4 heroes, and also you can buy 10x red dragons each with 2200 life and insane damage, so alone you can beat the other team of 4x people.
Yes is fun to have Othmar Garithos but dragons are not fun at all. Just cannot counter them. And even if counter that, they are still a team of 4x so with this strategy enemy can easily beat you! => Keep Garithos but Nerf / Remove Dragons!

Fix this already and stop being useless.

Actually take a look at the game, it is a strategy game, not ''play only meta or we change the maps so all tactics can’t be used" game.

Return original Arathor, Battlegrounds and Hillsbrad Creek.

You hacks.

I don’t use W3C… but I also don’t see what’s so wrong with these maps. Some are certainly better than others, that’s for sure, but it’s nice to have variety, and the maps will likely change next season, in what is the closest thing we’ll ever get to “content updates.”

Regardless, this isn’t some big catastrophe or something, they’re just maps, chill out and wait for the next season if you don’t like this one.

1 Like

Read the first comment, then see if you are able to comprehend the issue here.

Wouldn’t surprise me if you still wouldn’t get it.

I did read the comment and I do comprehend the issue. That’s your problem, you yourself are unable to comprehend the fact that someone can read your comments and not agree with you, and try to play the “reading comprehension” card. But your original comments had such a toxic tone to begin with that I guess I shouldn’t be surprised you’re still acting that way.

Knowing a map’s flaws you can play and work around them. Deal with it, and wait for the next rotation. They aren’t going to change the maps mid season just because one guy doesn’t know where he can move his air units.

1 Like

“Knowing a map’s flaws you can play and work around them. Deal with it, and wait for the next rotation.”

You still don’t get the issue it seems, figures.

Certain tactics such as building on cliffs etc. is made impossible due to these changes.

The only reason they edited these maps was to target me and my ally playing in this way, that is completely ridiculous and biased.

These people should never be in charge of affecting the official BNet maps.

However, since Blizzard is adding these maps to the BNet map-pool, then they should at least stick to the versions of the maps that have not been edited and certain tactics made impossible, literally nothing else significant was made in the updated map versions.

It would be a different thing if the maps originally came that way, but they did not.

It is not a bug, it is a tactic of the game that has been done since 20 years ago.
To target two players using this tactic is just wrong.

It doesn’t matter if these clueless people agree or not, it is an issue and Blizzard should not stand for such abuse of power by biased map moderator team.

The old Blizzard supported this kind of game play, the new Blizzard however keeps proving their failures one move after another.

You specifically? Very much doubt that.

1 Like

I absolutely get the issue. I just don’t agree with you. Why can’t you wrap your head around that? Why is it that anyone who doesn’t agree with your opinion on something must have reading comprehension problems to you? Believe it or not, you aren’t perfect, your opinions aren’t perfect, and people are totally welcome to disagree with you, it doesn’t mean they didn’t read or don’t understand you.

This is absolutely absurd, nobody at Blizzard nor the people who made these maps likely even know who you are, how could they specifically design a map to have a grudge against you? I mean, seriously, be realistic. What reason would the map makers or Blizzard have to target YOU personally?

The issues you describe affect everyone, not just you. All you have to do is adapt to the crap factor and play accordingly, and hope the next season’s maps don’t suck as much. They aren’t changing before then. Period.

1 Like

You specifically? Very much doubt that.

Doesn’t matter if you doubt it, it is the truth.

I absolutely get the issue. I just don’t agree with you.

If you disagree with me it just shows that either you don’t get the issue or you’re a very biased, corrupted person yourself.

This is absolutely absurd, nobody at Blizzard nor the people who made these maps likely even know who you are

So you don’t get the issue… You really do lack reading comprehension.

How easy do I have to make it before people understand it? Anyone with higher than 85 iQ should realistically understand the issue from all the posts I’ve made on this single thread.

W3C people made maps, me and my ally used certain tactics on these maps to build on cliffs etc etc, the map moderator team then changed these maps out of bias to block off the cliffs with either unbuildable ground or invisible walls, just to target our playstyle. I even have screenshots to prove it as I’ve discussed with them.

They even edit original Blizzard maps with this… there is no reason for Blizzard to add these ‘‘updated’’ maps as there is nothing new in them besides the things I mentioned.

However… since Blizzard is adding W3C community maps/these versions of the maps to their map-pool… therefore it is an issue as I said, the changes come from 100% bias towards me and my ally as people don’t like playing vs this style.

To target two players using this tactic is just wrong, plain and simple.

Do you get it now? Or is your brain still unable to comprehend it?

Therefore, they should remove Arathor 1.3 and return the earlier version of it.

Return the original Battleground and delete the current one.

Delete Hillsbrad Creek from the 2v2 pool and return the original version of it

1 Like

I am at middle ground, so if they want new maps: first TEST with players in PTR, check gameplay strategies + results, make statistics, discuss results, than after half year of testing Blizzard can make them official into 4v4 !

For now, I agree with Viiksivallu: please Delete map Ekrezem’s Maze v1.1

No. Your inability to comprehend how someone can disagree with you and get the issue makes even trying to discuss anything with you a waste of time. Disagreeing with you does not equate to being “corrupted.” (By whom? Why? What???) nor does it imply such in any way. Opinions are not facts. You don’t like these maps, you have reasons, and I get that. But what is a problem for you isn’t necessarily a problem for everyone. It is your opinion, not a fact, and I am free to disagree with you, and that doesn’t mean I’m “corrupted” or “don’t get the issue.” You can not refute someone else’s opinions purely by namecalling them. That’s not how logical argument works. Who died and made your opinion the only one that matters?

I’m sorry you don’t like the maps in question because of how certain flaws irritate you. But complaining here isn’t going to exact any changes. The maps may be swapped out when the next season comes around, and not before. Whether you think anyone “gets it” or not, that’s the state of things. We’re lucky if they change or fix anything at all, but the one time any changes of any kind are likely is when a new season begins.

Until that time, you have two options:
-Downvote the map(s) in question so you don’t have to play them
-Or, learn how to deal with the annoyances presented by the maps. There’ s many ways you could do this, including relying less on air units (given one of the complaints you made) in your strategy, finding different places to move them when you harass, or just sending enough crap the first time to win instead.

Note also that disagreeing with you doesn’t mean I think the maps are good. It only means that I don’t agree that the issues I allege are some kind of hot button problem that can’t be worked around and which require some kind of immediate attention. Nor do I think there’s anything wrong with them pulling maps from the community or W3C or whatever in general terms. The maps will change with the seasons, and if you don’t like a map, the game provides you the means to avoid the maps you like the least.

1 Like

Blizzard adding maps which are modified by the biased and corrupted W3C admin/map team is an issue for the game.

They make certain tactics unplayable on purpose, tactics which have been part of the game since the beginning of it’s creation.

The real Blizzard even made certain ladder maps just for the sake of doing these tactics, some campaign maps literally influence players to use this style.

If you are not trolling and truly do not see the issue with such corrupted team having this much influence over the game, then you are quite lost my man.

How exactly is the W3C team “corrupt?” I’m not sure you really know what that word means.

Now, I don’t use W3C for reasons unrelated to this whole debacle (mainly community elitism), but they formed to try to solve the problems that Blizzard wasn’t solving during the 1.5+ years they weren’t working on the game in any way at all. And while I don’t like various aspects of W3C, the people behind it deserve credit for trying to help the game, and I see no evidence of any motiviation for them doing their work besides that. If you’re going to accuse them of being “corrupt,” you’d better have some dam good evidence that they have ulterior motives.

1 Like