Public Test Realm 1.31

Well I happy to hear about a sign of life. Changes look interesting and thx you for the information.

Well, I assume sundering blades is also a tool against mountain giants, that was probably the main intention behind it. To be fair, pro players would most likely still use rifler/caster against MGs, because the nightelve will transition into double or tripple chim roost behind the bulk of the MGs, if they see too many knights.

btw. abominations already have cannibalism but for now, I can’t think of anything meaningful for knights.

Edit: Dev comments even said its main reason is to fight against crypt fiends and mountain giants, my bad.

the f ? you dumb or what that is best and anty caster in game and you cant kill them with magic dmg only with good aa but elfs got best aa in game -_- think some stuff you say because what you told about is bs and i see you dont play at all undead try to play undead vs players 50%+ i like you to see same stuff how its easy and how imba it is

1.31 is bad…
1.31 game fps < 1.30 game fps ???

• Integrated Direct3D 11 graphics API ???
  • Added 64 bit support for Windows ???

create 450+footman in the screen:

1.31 : 24~26fps
1.30 : 43~45fps

why?

4 Likes

oi night elf boy $tfu and remember the kotg and alch (alch acid bomb you cant dis spell or remove with stone form and when you use it even if gargs go over the trees bomb go like a heat rocket you cant run away from it

3 Likes

what do you smoke to get idea like that it last same almost slow from hu 20s on units (never post if you dont even know how the game works. wtf ? )

1 Like

people who watch the games live like casters to in is called (obs)

75% slow for 20 seconds is way better than 60% slow for 10 seconds. Don’t be deceived by the 15% difference, at 75% slow units might as well not move.

1 Like

hi. after installing ptr client , he is asking for roc key only, not roc and tft. And i found myself as roc player in game(roc icon in chat), any suggestions?

1 Like

Did anybody get the custom keys to work? I copied them from 1.30, enabled it in the menu, started all three launchers but they still do not work…

Am I stupid?

What about adding mantle/ gauntlets/ slippers +3 to the UD shop instead of the new dagger? I think that creates potential for diverse 1st hero choices without the potential of being completely OP like the dagger. The DK’s starting intelligence could also be nerfed by 1 or 2 as compensation.

here are the skill id for editing the customkeys.txt :

// Research Sundering Blades

[Rhsb]

// Purchase Ritual Dagger

[ritd]

// New Orb of Fire

[ofr2]

// Incite Unholy Frenzy

[Auuf]

// Shadow Meld (Item)

[AIhm]

1 Like

Bring back the +10 damage on Orb of Fire. The new change is not viable enough to make it usable in most of cases. Vs UD in certain scenarios yes, but against the other races, the orb is weak!

These are good and well thought out changes. I only have a few concerns:

• Making scourge bone chimes stronger will negatively impact orc mirror by making it more item dependent.

• Cloak of shadows seems a bit ridiculous. Maybe consider only letting heroes that already have shadowmeld cloak during the day, or give it some other passive bonus, such as +1 armor.

• Ritual dagger seems good but I’m concerned how it will affect UD vs HU; it might make it too easy for death knight to kill archmage in the early game.

I’m also concerned that some things remain unaddressed:

• Human is still really weak after the militia nerf and various other nerfs. We’ve seen pro humans such as infi change races because the balance is so bad. I don’t see how making the HU vs UD matchup even more UD favoured resolves this.

• The massive moonwell regen buff is one of the reasons we have seen so much night elf dominance recently, and this has not been addressed. Even if you keep nerfing KOTG, night elves can just change heroes, such as to warden.

• The fact that level 6 warden is basically GG for human, even if the human player is up 20-30 supply, is a balance issue that still hasn’t been addressed. This has been a known issue for years, long before the current round of balance changes. Human has no way to kill Ancient of Vengeance, since they can never catch it, so they just die to invulnerable summons.

3 Likes

My two cents: change the name of Cloak of Shadows to something that’s not related to the nighttime. Perhaps Cloak of Invisibility? Cloak of Hiding? Well, you got the point.

1 Like

Sundering Blades for footmans too ? and switch this to armory will be more good >_>

3 Likes

I am glad to see new attempts and many changes. When I tested it, I noticed one difference.
• Hit points, Mana Points font size is less than 1.30.4.

1 Like

He (and TH) doesn’t switch to nightelve because human is weak, but because nightelve is is way too good now, and its written in the mindset of a proplayer that they have to do whats best for there winrate and success.

Unless there happens some more changes to the keeper, mountain giants and dryads and maybe some fundamental changes for the macro plays, they will keep doing it.

2 Likes

why just have damage detection via script? please just add the generic unit: takes damage event.

How did you get to play the new version? I have not been able to download yet.