PTR Patch Notes -- Version 1.32.10 -- Updated March 16

NE needs a buff but Humans only have a lead on NE but are behind against the other two races so buffing them isn’t the issue here.

So the logic is because HU needs a buff for another MU, let’s just completely ruin HU vs Elf even more?
This was the same issue with wisp nerf and everything. Nerfed vs 1 MU and now all the other MU are affected.
Maybe we should just ban HU vs Elf in all tournies? When was the last time people complained Knights were weak.
Heck, give animal war training by default at tier 2. And give that war training to rifles too.

These human buffs are absolutely exaggerated and human NEEDS a nerf currently in the MU vs Elf. No more buffs. Nerf other races if necessary.

10 Likes

Please remove Lighting Shield, Ring+4, Ring+5 and Crystall Ball from drops, coz they are either too strong or too weak compared to other items.

2 Likes

I don’t like sundering blades by default (I’m human player). Better remove this upgrade from the game and buff knights other way (+1dmg or +20hp).

Frost armor nerf at lvl1 ok… but please not 50%. Make it maybe 3/4/6.

I like most of auras items nerfs but I don’t like alleria flute of accuracy nerf maybe make it 8% or leave 10%. Becouse if army isn’t full range this will be always item for sell.

3 Likes

Hello Blizzard, Big Fan

Thank you for your work, it would be awesome if you could fix custom campaigns.

4 Likes

You can even remove another 2 seconds and make it 22 seconds, like it was in past. But please remove cooldown reset when item is transfered to another hero.
Every other item with cooldown have global cooldown so this one also should work this way.

2 Likes

Well, thanks for the information and continue to update the game.

They can use feedback from the world editors community to make better changes in the future. In this case, HiveWorkShop. Besides, I found several bugs and glitches in custom maps, caused by old models that are not as compatible with the current game. This also happens with common spells like Cluster Rockets, which sometimes crash the game.
Greetings.

1 Like

Please fix the oldest bug with the collapsing NE’s goldmine showing on the minimap.

Also, please add a rally point for the tavern (for heroes) and for merc camps. It would add to the dynamic of the game: you buy a merc - it knows where to go, like any unit from barracks.

5 Likes

Maybe fix this ???

1 Like

So half a year in with no updates, and basically we get nothing except another balance change. I’m honestly surprised you had the nerve to show up again. After all, it’s not like wc3 is a profitable game for you anymore. So just leave and let the community fix the game for you. Bye

5 Likes

I am consdiering since last patch, NE vs orc , many nerfs to NE and buffs to orc at same time, and recently this matchup reversely broken. For this patch, I understand the patch buff human for fix hum vs ud matchup, but It is better keep only nerf to UD or buff to hum, but don’t do that at same time and don’t make this matchup like NE vs Orc reversely broken.

6 Likes

Good start you nerf Impale. what about Mountain giants ? they are broken ( double taunt , take zero dmg) mgs needs a rework
Question: If you sell item for 75 % now, for how much you sell it when you are over 50 supply ?
( 75% - 25 % ?)

1 Like

Hello,
Please, you guys need to do something about MGs. Seriously, this is a major issue atm.
Repair rate of HU towers is not good.

2 Likes

Wew! THis looks good, I hope a lot of these changes stay! KEEP IT UP AND I HOPE THIS GAME KEEPS GETTING UPDATED FOR A LONG TIME TO COME! <3

So no one said it already?

WHERE ARE THE PROFILES/CLANS/RANKED SYSTEM that should have been in the game when it launched?!?

There is literally no more hope for this game and this patch is just a slap in the face.

EDIT : LMAO THEY EDITED THE POST TO ADD A STUPID APOLOGIZES AT THE BEGINNING. Really? Guys seriously.

7 Likes

Well, it’s something, which is more than nothing, but not by a whole lot. But I can at least thank you for signaling that work is still continuing.

Seriously though, what have you all been doing for the last several months?

1 Like

Hi, tod…

9 Likes

We currently believe it takes too long for Frost Worms to see play. This change should allow players to find strategies to use frost worms and should also help in conjunction to the knight change in this patch.

It was Frost Wyrms the last time I checked.

5 Likes

The patch notes apparently need a patch lol

2 Likes

It says ‘reduced’ but the numbers have gone up.

1 Like

Good job on the patch lads!!

There are a few things that bothers me though. Humans are already OP. For me, rushing humans early expo rush is already hard as it is.

Also as for the Cryot lord, I don’t think the impale stun/was as much the problem. It’s that cheese early expo rush. It’s even harder if trying to rush coz I cant nuke any of their units as UD, compared to being able to feeding off human early expo rush.

Everything else is perf tho :d

2 Likes