PTR 1.30.3.11256 Patch Notes

Still hoping for a fix for AT when ports are open. Something that lets us play with our friends.

2 Likes

The PTR notes say nothing about the fix for AT so idk why you keep mentioning it. They will get to that problem eventually.
Desyncs are serious problem too (more serious in my opinion since I play custom games).

Can’t actually test this fix since apparently there is only like 1 or 2 persons who care enough to use the Public Test Realm -.-

Pretty nice how frequent the patches are coming. As a dev myself i know how sucky legacy code can be. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Thanks for the fix <3

Cyrillic letters support on English version please?

1 Like

I’m unable to log into the PTR Battle net with my usual Battle net account. Am I supposed to make a new account strictly for the PTR or am I missing something?

Push this to live asap. I can’t stand the constant de-sync!

Also, can you make sure custom text fonts don’t carry over into other games? I had a map change fonts that carried over into other games (same with loading bar text)

1 Like

Yes, you need an account just for PTR.

Please blizzard fix the desync in LTA and LTF PLZ

Why am I unable to find my friend’s custom game? Is everyone else able to host and join custom games? We do not seem to be having much luck.

I am running version 1.30.3.11235 and my battle.net button is grey… I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Blizzard webpage multiple times now… does not make a difference. Just tried 1.30.3.11256 and it does the same thing… grey BattleDotNet button.

Reforged is not available yet so the battle.net launcher wont work. to update classic just run the PTR or Regular installer again and it will download and install the update for its respective client.

Ugh, that’s annoying. But I thank you for the reply!

Fix Custom Game desyncs, please

1 Like

Lucky bastard. I have tried many times waiting for hours not getting a single game. If I pick 1v1 or 2v2 ít find a game fast. But 3v3 or 4v4 is not working for me one day I had it searching for 2½ hours without finding a game.

Hi, i got an error when i try to connection to my account after chaging my password: There was an error in handling the request. (4.2)
I can’t connect anymore to my principal account, i have tried to change password on other account without problem.

Still cant play 2on2 3on3 4on4 with friends.
Thats so importand for a multiplayer game :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
So bad that it dont work for years… cant understand it rly.
1000 balance patches but cant play with a friends. Topp GG

1 Like

Install unifont to get all fonts in any version of game.

you know you have to make new account on ptr to play there?

that’s what this patch is supposed to do…