PTR 1.30.2 Holiday Weekend Edition

I’ve just won my first multiplayer game after like 5 minutes waiting, great! only problem is that my ping is 250ms, I’m in south east asia so I’m wondering if I can play with lower ping when the real server go live

2 Likes

Awesome!
Sad that only US server is available, I have pretty big ping.

hello how can people join private games? we try to play and we have waiting for other players but the others are in game

Could we have a winter holiday update to make the game more festive? Like the maps always being snowy, loot being christmas gift boxes instead of treasure, creeps wearing santa/elf hats, lights on trees. Nothing too drastic to affect gameplay, just some little fun tweaks.

1 Like

there is only 1 test realm. folders was moved some time ago to documents.

The matchmaking is bad on the PTR i talked with some people on twitch about 3-4 people we all searched at the same time but no one got a match for 15-30 min. this is strange or not ?

ps : Pls buff Hu again they suck hard and downgrade entangle on KOTG because lvl 1 entangle can kill 1 worker with auto attack and lower the damage from acid bmb from alchemist this is to op

In Oceania and this is the reason I avoid PTR’s the servers are always so far away ot makes it very challenging to test anything.

Assume when re-forged launches proper that we will have our own local serves as per other Blizzard games. Doubt anyone wants to go back to gaming where pings are 100ms >.

I ton’t know if it’s just the rexxar story, but when phasing back from the thunder ridge, none of his skills is upgradable, and no spell’s usable, so I can’t summon misha or the quillboar, I can’t use storm hammer either. I can however use Rokhan’s skills.

Edit: I can now change rexxar when I phased into the cobold area.

well… apart from the 30-1 hour queue, the game is quite good :slight_smile:

please im getting this error warcraft 3 ERROR#122(0x8510007a) Attempt to free a memory block which is currently allocated when i try to join a custom map, please help.

still didnt fix any of the issues they created themselves… worst devs ever

guys, you should have created a way to rollback your changes. Why the hell did you release a patch which is a complete failure (should have been tested PROPERLY on BETA server not LIVE), then you didn’t make any sanity checks on LIVE servers, and then you go out for weekend without rolling back your failures.
EPIC FAIL

1 Like

Correct me if I am wrong. So if you pre purchase Reforged, youll then get access to reign of chaos and Frozen throne battle net?

Yeah.

“Post must be at least 20 characters.”

Nah!