PTR 1.30.2 Holiday Weekend Edition

Hey guys, I just downloaded the ptr and I am in the main menu. If I want to play multiplayer, I must make a new account using the old battlenet or can I use my existing one? (EU region)

if you already made an account on the test realm you can use it, unless it got deleted. otherwise you need to create a new one.

1 Like

yes
yes
cool … let’s go … but, let’s have a Brazilian version, let’s have a version PT_BR for the classic?

I’m confused, what do I do in order to start this on a Mac?

I have two questions, how come the game is not in fullscreen and how come I can’t change the resolution?

still no fix in sight for the desync issue…not good enough.

I guess you have to wait a little bit longer. They‘ll fix it.

Have you tried Wine? Maybe that’ll do the trick.

is this actually working? somebody been able to play,i joined battle net and press quick match and i havent been able to play once

Once everyone finds out about the link, it will be easier for everyone to play.

Yes guys, we need to help spread this link so more people can join. The search time is pretty long now but i’ve been able to play some games. =)

Just tried. Did not work for me.

1 Like

Big Bug in a new version of Warcraft. Selectable destructables (such as Barricades or Barrels) don’t have a HP bar above them anymore when selected or hovered at.

Also, an item hotkey mapping program stopped working in this patch. I know that it’s not Blizzard’s responsibility, but there is no alternative to the numpad keys for items currently. And it’s sad, I hope the key mapping option will be in order for Reforged at least.

2 Likes

Hello! I already downloaded the game but there is a problem. I used to play edited maps a lot and there is a problem with this version. To play “Custom Campaigns” you need to transfer the game file in .w3n format, instead of the usual .w3x, to a folder previously named “Campaigns”, but this folder doesnt exist in this version or I simply cant find it.
The folder I mentioned doenst exist or it will be impossible to play War3 Custom Campaigns from this point on?

The hp Bar have been gone for a very long time. Hopefully they fix this.

1 Like

Just to make sure i got this right, with this method you can currently only play on the test server, not on the normal ones, correct?

Yes. This is just a test version of the game (normally for testing new patches before oficial launch). But they (this time) also allowed new players (via Reforged purchase) to play this. Normal server will be available approx. around 1st of December (if you havent original w3 already before annoucement of W3R).

For reforged owners, is there any way to play the non-ptu version?

Is it rly that way hard to read answer to your question which is just one reply above ??? No, there is no way. You have to wait till approx 1st of december…

I know this was sometimes caused in WC3 custom maps if you used .tga images. Just thought I’d throw that out to you, might help in solving the problem.

1 Like