What's your favorite custom map?

DotA (since PD was blonde)
Uther Party (IT S HAMMER TIME!)
Run Kitty Kitty Run
Pudge Wars
Ninja!!!
Sheep Tag
Escape from gay heaven (80’s hardcore sickness to beat)
The many tower defenses in all their flavors

Honestly I never had problems with support tickets and stuff like that. This company seems to have one of the best and kindest staff for games support.
But you could understand that when there are like 100 threads about people spending money on a game and they not only see that the money is wasted but they also lose what previously had and the only answer you see is to a post that asks what is you favorite custom game, things can get bad…

Anyway if Kaivax hosts a WMW I’d like to join^^

1 Like

word!! 10 char

What game are you talking about TFT or Reforged?

DOTA definitely. The guy knows his stuff.

You’re proceeding from a false assumption, which is understandable because you’re going off only what you see.

Community manager a bigger role than you think. A CM has multiple responsibilities, not just camping the forums, most of which are internal/behind the scenes. In fact, the forums are one of the lesser duties they are tasked with.

and if im not replying, im being squelched for one day by blizzard staff for requesting this issue to be fixed after being in the game since beta start.

its all the same issue. i’ve pulled some strings, did some digging and it seems all connected to asset caching being broken.

dating all the way to the beta:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/warcraft3/t/very-poor-gpu-utilization-w-amd/9775

with that being said, im pulling out of here. may blizzard mute me for a week, a month, or a lifetime for posting this offtopic or at all. i dont really care at this point.

User created Custom map? None, because no one will create any good maps or games because of the Trump new policy …

“Tauren x Gnome ERP 18+”

I like Fighting for Azeroth 3D v109b.

Honestly, making and playing custom campaigns was one of my favorite things. With some of the new models in the World Editor…they could be so good.

You Blues are a bunch of :clown_face:S

2 Likes

HLW RoC version, or one of the newish ones? Hero Line Wars RoC was the first game I had ever played in WC3, even before the campaign. Who needs Reforged for nostalgia when it was possible to play any old map you wanted?! Good times.

You honestly think people are going to spend the weeks making more custom games now?

1 Like

This is the post you respond to? Wtf.

You really want to work for no charge for Blizzard?

agreed! plus 10 char

agreed! plus 10 char!!

This is cyber bullying and hate speech, If you don’t have anything constructive to say, you should leave the forum. I’m not obligated to be exposed to hate speech. Reported.

That’s fine. I’m not obligated to support people who don’t do their job while being paid to essentially ignore an entire community’s concerns.

You’re a sycophant, enjoy being one - it just means your opinion means next to nothing to me.

Custom Hero Footies- I got a 90% win rate on there. If you ever see me on there, feel free to challenge me. I’d be more than happy to give you a clapping, no contest.

HellTD Legion- this maps good while waiting for ranked match. It’s like legion x20 but with different units and some new king abilities.

Legion TD x20