Please do not change the original Lore!

Not sure what you mean considering fans have made post-War3 continuation custom maps for over 15+ years. Hive has a repository of em.

“I refuse to accept how hot this stove is, even though I put my hand on it.”

Never!

Blizzard has serious problems in listening to the community, if we shut up, the quality gets worse.

However, I do not understand his insistence. The game has already changed, we have so many tales, Chronicles 1, 2, 3 explaining and aligning some things. Why would the blizz make a War3 Reforged with past mistakes, knowing all of us that they’ve been rewritten?

You may disagree with some changes in folklore. I do not agree with a ton of them. But asking him to create a Reforged with the story already in its non-canonical version would be strange, not to say comical (more than folklore already is).

Of course people have made custom maps did I say otherwise?

This is pretty much what Im hearing.

I mean we dont even know what extent the WoW revisions are being added in Reforged other than some extra lines of dialogue and the green eyes for blood elves. I think they talked about Kul Tirans looking like their BFA selves too, thats about it so far.

We need to see the full picture.

“I refuse to talk like a normal human being because I can’t argue my points against his logic”

You said ‘let the players’ as though Blizzard is impeding any custom content. They havent and have never done so.

“I don’t enjoy thing so I’m gonna expose myself to more thing” is about as illogical as it gets, Spock.

I do really hope this is just a quiet little switch flip between the Reforged Reign of Chaos and Reforged Frozen Throne campaign. Like how the priest and sorceress units went from white and gold to red and gold.

Then let me get on with telling Blizzard not to change the lore of Warcraft 3… The Chronicles are insulting as they are, they are best forgotten about.

Warcraft 3 has my favourite story in a videogame ever. So I don’t know how you can think I don’t enjoy Warcraft 3.

In fact, you know what they should do? They should do a WOW reforged, re-tell the story of World Of Warcraft but now it’s an RTS that carries on from Warcraft 3… and doesn’t have all the retcon BS.

Problem sold… plus it has WOW in the name… so it will sell better.

No, don’t worry. You clearly do and that much is understood, I assure you.

Then stop making out that I don’t enjoy it then.

I never was, you’re imagining that unless you want to cite some of my posts so I can clarify or re-examine them. Hell, I’ll Reforge them too if you want. :wink:

I’m just saying you’re a precious little goofball that really isn’t the target market for this game and somehow can’t grasp that or the context as to why there’s a revision (however deep or however shallow) even happening.

That, or you do but just really want to stamp your feet while saying other people that want to enjoy the swingset aren’t enjoying it correctly.

Take a look at all the likes I have received in this post, other people agree with me. If 70 people agree with me, there’s clearly a problem and it needs sorting out.

I don’t see anyone demanding Blizzard to follow through with their lore changes, no one has posted a forum post requesting this.

Yes, and? There have also been people disagreeing with you.

The company itself also apparently disagrees with you, considering the direction they’re taking with whatever extra writing they’re going to do.

It’s almost like the people that are fine with it wouldn’t even bother making a thread about it because they’re… fine with it. Shocker.

Depends on what you agree on.

A lot of people here don’t want changes to War3 lore, me included. I don’t think the lore is actually changing though, which is why I am skeptically optimistic. But I don’t hold War3 on a pedestal to begin with considering War2 is where my heart lies, so it can change or stay the way it is and I wouldn’t be too adverse to it. I see Reforged as a separate entity to Warcraft 3, and I will regard WC3 as its own self-contained story to the end of time; just like I don’t regard WC2 with some revisionist history applied to it even if it’s written in some canonical end-all book.

I think many people agree with you that WC3 should stay the same, and that’s an admirable thought. I don’t think they’re all ware that you think Dreadlords control the Forsaken by allowing themselves to be destroyed in the campaign.

Why do they disagree with me? All you and many other people have done is argue for the sake of arguing, giving no reasoning for your arguments. You’re just here to tell me I’m wrong. I see you on other threads doing the exact same thing, like the LGBT thread. Triceron is the same, he will argue with me on every single post I make on this forum.

How can I take anything you say seriously when you are always trying to argue with everything I say?

I have rather consistently and you just choose to forget them every time you make your next post.

Maybe initially but it’s kind of gone from “this guy’s a loon” to “this is a stray dog that needs help” because you’re so passionate about this you’re really tunnel-visioning.

Oh man that thread really is a can of worms, ain’t it?

I argue posts that are ridiculous.

Asserting that WoW lore is a mistake is ridiculous, because whether you like it or not it’s canon and we don’t get to decide what is officially canon and what is not.

If we want to talk about revisionist history and headcanon, I’d be all for that. Except you don’t regard your personal view as a theory, you posit it as canon.

I honestly have nothing against listening to a theory about Dreadlords being able to do what they have done and theorize that they controlled Sylvanas. There are many theories within WoW that Jaina is a Dreadlord, and honestly they still work today. I don’t dismiss it if it is just a theory; but if someone tried to claim it is canon then yes I will argue that it is untrue.

Really you just want to defend Blizzard at all costs… and to stroke your ego.

If you really want me to list my guffs with them as game developers across more than just the Warcraft series, feel free to let me know. Otherwise you look like just as much of a clown as me with that swift dismissal.

This part is also rich from the guy going “LOOK AT HOW MANY LIKES I GOT ON MY POST!”