Played it. Liked it

You must be blissfully unaware of how ironic your post is.

You also want to watch who you call “boy”. It can be considered racist.

1 Like

there is no irony in my post. you literally crave attention, calling other people “trolls” instead of just leaving your opinion there. thus not only being contrarian but also a !"#$ to other people and this is mostly because you want your fame or look good or whatever. and no, i didnt said anything specifically racist.

2 Likes

…says the guy making a ruckus, disagreeing and yet calling me contrarian (yes, Skippy, that’s irony), and cursing at me. But hey, if that’s what makes you feel good about yourself and feel superior to other people then hey, knock yourself out.

3 Likes

How much did they pay you guys ?

7 Likes

You mean there’s a paycheck coming? How come I never heard about it?

6 Likes

I’m in the camp that is enjoying playing through the campaign in Reforged.

I am among those who never got into the competitive scene for this game.

I am willing to admit that this has been a DISASTROUS launch, a MONUMENTALLY flawed game.

But I am enjoying what I bought the game for, which is the updated graphics, and the changes to the campaign, however sparse and small.

So long as they give us back the Custom Campaign access, which it has been said by at least one employee they are working on, I am happy with my purchase, if disappointed at how poorly this has gone.

4 Likes

I can’t say I disagree with this segment. I was defending Reforged’s visuals during the beta, after all. I’ll STILL defend the visuals. And what I played during the beta does seem to line up with what you have said here.

I think it’s premature to be this hopeful though.

Strong disagree here. WC3 Classic still had a boatload of charm to it and it ran WAY better on Windows 10 than Diablo 2 does. I think Blizzard retiring the old client was a mistake, and a big one at that.

I’d rather play 1.31 (Classic) without being nagged to update than play 1.32 (Reforged) right now. There are far too many questions I still need answered about 1.32 and the potential answers, based on past experience with recent Blizzard titles, have me scared half to death.

My BIGGEST question is what the heck is the deal with offline mode, i.e. how long does it last?

1 Like

Played it. Disliked it.

6 Likes

I been playing it , I like it for the most part, I do not like the technical issues that make it feel like my pc is under powered for it. the two things I would change though is the glow under selected units, and remove the border box around talking people and make them larger with pictures think Persona 5.

As far as the missing features go, I never could really get into MP at the time WC III released I mostly just liked it for the story.

Big thing is that a lot more of people agree with him (I do as well) and I see a lot less positive talk about the game than I do negative.

When you did the prologue did you have any bugs with the minimap markers not disappearing after you passed through the “checkpoints” or freed the people?

Im not a troll, I just wanted the online game online, and still for me is not. I cannot matchmake, custom game or reliably play campaign without character skins glitching to all hell, having both sets of skin on at one (reforged upper hd, and then the bottoms are old skool) time, or runs at 32 fps for some reason (Would be funny if i didnt get headaches from 32 fps color rave) . All I wanted was a classic car with a new pain job. I got a got Fred flintstone’s cart, and think that is not acceptable, either stage the intergration of the old and new at a pace Blizz can complete, or just use what the modding community already did.

How dare you offer a dissenting opinion.

1 Like

I’ve been fighting the trolls the last few hours screaming “REFUNDS!!! CLASS ACTION! REEEEEEEE!!!”

I for one love the game. I agree that it was time for changes. I do hope they bring back LAN somehow but they appease the angry folk in somehow. Hopefully Blizzard can unite the community somehow but I know that’s wishful thinking.

Let’s wait and see what announcements they make.

2 Likes

My version is classic. I turn my internet off when I run the classic client. It’s the only way to avoid the forced reforged client.

2 Likes

I come from WoW and now playing PoE, good stuff :^)

While a little disappointing the game doesn’t boast ingame cinemas like the one presented in the preview, I am happy with my purchase. The game looks great IMO, and the core is still there.

EDIT: Also I have a suspicion that more will be added with patches, hopefully doing justice to those cinemas.

2 Likes

And this right here is why companies will continue to get away with releasing games in the kind of state that this game was.

“It’s okay Blizzard, we don’t mind that you lied to us about what you were making. We don’t mind that you didn’t give us all the features that you promised, even though we paid full price for the game. We don’t mind that you released the game in a broken, buggy state. It’s alright. We’ll wait patiently for the game that you said you were selling us, despite already having given you our money”.

This is why we don’t get to have nice things…

4 Likes

I’ve been playing games from Paradox Interactive for the past few years. What the OP describes is exactly what happens in those: very ambitious games, somewhat shaky releases, months of free patches to do the polishing after that.
Granted, Blizzard is not Paradox. But being patient after release really does pay off sometimes.

I was thinking the same thing. C’me on Blizzard, I’m also enjoying the campaign and have said so on the forum. Now I learn people are paid for saying this and I’m not even one of them!

;p

2 Likes

Yeah I was mad with the crowd as well but I gave it a shot and its not horrible. Still I really hope blizzard fixes the anti aliasing, grass shaders, animation smoothness, reforged cutscenes and cinematics.

but its not a 0.8/10. The fact that its missing some key features online is huge as well but im sure those things will get fixed a lot sooner than the things i mentioned.